Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao OMGUS at its finest. The thing is I think you are likelier to be red mafia.

vote lynch T-pein @Dragomir

Its optimism that connects us.

Most of the people in the gamethread are non believers I feel. They dont wanna believe it was a clean lynch which is sad. Because the main drivers, me and Ekko looked quite comfortable on that lynch. But I also have a beta case in store for Ekko. But I'd like to see him as town who helped us to drive a lynch against an obvious wolf.

Like I said non believers are just bad people. People have to admit it was a clean lynch if they want to town with us. Only red mafia would opportunistically push an agenda to discredit the accuracy of D1's lynch because they dont want town to steamroll another mafia.
yeh good luck with that scumboi

Rej

Year of the black beard!
yeah I went @ you and you preceded to vote me.
top kek.
But your reason to @ me was because I was about to put you in red mafia poe. Because I was a girm believer of last DPs lynch. Only red mafia that expected krogoth to be a mislynch would have this "non-believer" attitude. Get rekt skoom. Kek

Good morning

First, I have some info. It doesn't indicate much about Ratchet/zem but I will share it - Ratchet didn't kill anyone last night. I am not 100% on this but my action did get processed so I believe this.

Second, I am suspicious of hime.

I isoed her posts and will explain why I feel so

In the post below, she said wolf made a scummy post but wanted more from wolf to hear.

Fair call so far. Nothing odd over here.

Then she said to not Lynch wolf as he might come back tomorrow and starts contributing. Now this is weird because it kind of reflects TMI to me about her knowing when wolf will get active.

What's more interesting here is that in this post itself she said wolf posts doesn't look like townie so we should Lynch him tomorrow (D2) if he doesn't start doing the stuffs.

Then she even suggested to vig wolf (below post) but since ekko was pushing her she voted for wolf.

But look at Wolf's role - he was bullet proof.

Imo, I think hime was trying to deflect from Wolf's lynch as wolf was Godfather.

Vote Lynch hime

I am also getting sussed of kagu. She is flying under the radar and her meta is totally off. Town kagu is more engaging and bold than what we have seen so far.
This is a good read:datas:

Are you saying you recieved it last night? For some reason i had the idea some players started with debuffed roles, did not consider this.

Yes it is nerf, cursed Jewels bring only harm when worn. If you are not lying about having diamonds I'd seduce you tonight :happinesspunch:
Though for your best interests I'd say save and not use an important ability this night.
I think jewellery is being passed around ahaha

Maybe no need to seduce me, just get it off me :pepestop:

Lol it’s alright, I don’t have anything to use.
@Flowa SoulKiller > Ekkologix > krogothwolf
@Lindltaylor RayanOO > krogothwolf
@Natalija krogothwolf
@SoulKiller Lindltaylor > Reborn > SoulKiller > krogothwolf
@Ekkologix krogothwolf
@Reborn krogothwolf
@Pot Goblin Pot Goblin > krogothwolf
@hime krogothwolf

Any of you vote krogoth because of anything rej said or did?
Or did you all just saw a wagon and joined cuz why not?
I’m the first krogo voter. I voted him for laughs, to get him to play :phoenixmarco:

DON'T FUCK WITH THE PEAKY FUCKING BLINDERS!

It might've passed onto you from the dead or Tatiana's mom is in the game.

Don't you want an ecstatic & an a unforgettable night :p
I’m pretty confident it’s either scum passing it around, or a cursed game mechanic.

:pepestop: I’m having an ecstatic night with someone else! You better not harm me or your indie head will roll

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Flowa SoulKiller > Ekkologix > krogothwolf
@Lindltaylor RayanOO > krogothwolf
@Natalija krogothwolf
@SoulKiller Lindltaylor > Reborn > SoulKiller > krogothwolf
@Ekkologix krogothwolf
@Reborn krogothwolf
@Pot Goblin Pot Goblin > krogothwolf
@hime krogothwolf

Any of you vote krogoth because of anything rej said or did?
Or did you all just saw a wagon and joined cuz why not?
I voted him second I believe and that's because he was suspicious with his Ekko vote. I mentioned this before. I wanted him or Muugen voted last day.

Anyway, it doesn't matter whether the lynch was luck or not because in both cases his scum mates would try and oppose it. What are your insights?

I’m pretty confident it’s either scum passing it around, or a cursed game mechanic.

:pepestop: I’m having an ecstatic night with someone else! You better not harm me or your indie head will roll

You know if i had a kill, I'd do you tonight for this post and threat aye.

If it happens I'm taking credit for it nonetheless 🥃

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I voted him second I believe and that's because he was suspicious with his Ekko vote. I mentioned this before. I wanted him or Muugen voted last day.

Anyway, it doesn't matter whether the lynch was luck or not because in both cases his scum mates would try and oppose it. What are your insights?
You voted against me :choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.