I did not threaten to kill Kojiro lol, his signature is photo shopped because he is desperate to get me banned. I would never threaten to kill any user on an anime forum lol. Pretty sure they would insta-ban me if I did that.
Yes sounds about right.
No mod would merely edit a death threat and not ban the user.

Edit: just wanted to tag @Sasaki Kojirō and tell him I knew he's a weirdo, only to find out he's banned.

Framing a user like this is pretty damn low dude. Just pathetic.

About Shanks: He's one of "4 emperors", a great pirate who reign in "New world". He is a master with the sword who was able to fight with Mihawk, the strongest swordsman, equally. His tremendous "Haoushoku no Haki" made the Whitebeard pirates's strong crewmates faint one by one.
Not my master swordsman Yonkou being weaker than the most skilled swordsman in the world...:josad:

About Shanks: He's one of "4 emperors", a great pirate who reign in "New world". He is a master with the sword who was able to fight with Mihawk, the strongest swordsman, equally. His tremendous "Haoushoku no Haki" made the Whitebeard pirates's strong crewmates faint one by one.
Not my master swordsman Yonkou being weaker than the most skilled swordsman in the world...:josad:
Your quote says equal but your brain says weaker.....