Status
Not open for further replies.
The Unfaithful Priest -

@MUUGEN [Father Hughes] has been killed.

@QueenEmilia [Gina Gray] has been killed.
>>> Season 6 spoilers. Read at your own discretion <<<

@Rottkins [Duke Shelby] has been killed.
>>> MAJOR season 6 spoilers. Read at your own discretion <<<

[???] has been abducted!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is now Day 2. With 24 alive, it takes 13 to majority lynch.
You have approximately 45 hours (shortening the day phase slightly to get back to the original day start time).

Countdown Timer
This will prob go down similar to the breaking bad game .

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I don’t like how dead it is and how easily we lynch catded

DON'T FUCK WITH THE PEAKY FUCKING BLINDERS!
same, I lost a bit of the touch, but imma go sleep early now so I can put effort in at EoD when we discuss the main wagon
seems no arguments to move away from Ratchet? what the heck is even the case on Ratchet? lmao

same, I lost a bit of the touch, but imma go sleep early now so I can put effort in at EoD when we discuss the main wagon
seems no arguments to move away from Ratchet? what the heck is even the case on Ratchet? lmao
Same case like krogo, basically no case? 😂

What do you think of Soul?

I find it weird Ratchet isn’t playing.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Same case like krogo, basically no case? 😂
You really believe this? rofl

What do you think of Soul?
I can't dislike him for unknown reasons, I like his roleplaying, never saw it before I think. Idk if he could be a creative scum but he treatet last days lynch well. He doesn't look like Purple to me, lean town.

I can't dislike him for unknown reasons, I like his roleplaying, never saw it before I think. Idk if he could be a creative scum but he treatet last days lynch well. He doesn't look like Purple to me, lean town.
Why do you mention only purple and not red?

J

Joygirl1

Hi, husbando sis jumping in for husbando sis, this is why our alliance is so strong, we function like an unit! :catrude:
*drinks a glass of whiskey*

Unfortunately I haven´t watched Peaky Blinders and by already focussing on two other rounds I was not following this round much :jay-he:

So, so far Krogo and Emi were purple mafia and MUUGEN was red mafia?
Who are the current lynch candidates and for what reasons do they get voted?

It's strange that both Ratchet and hime are not posting.

Hi, husbando sis jumping in for husbando sis, this is why our alliance is so strong, we function like an unit! :catrude:
*drinks a glass of whiskey*

Unfortunately I haven´t watched Peaky Blinders and by already focussing on two other rounds I was not following this round much :jay-he:

So, so far Krogo and Emi were purple mafia and MUUGEN was red mafia?
Who are the current lynch candidates and for what reasons do they get voted?
Ratchet and hime have been getting suspected today and are the current lynch candidates. On day 1 Zemmi was avoiding questions and Ratchet subbed in for her. Ratchet hasn't come back and is silent. Reborn made a case on hime on page 59 and hime is also silent. On day 1 krogo was also silent who never came back and he flipped mafia.

Emil

Certified Memelord
is ratchet post silenced?

how authentic is this wagon guys

i kinda want to give him a chance but considering the day 1 play of the player he subbed for... :tchpepe:

BY ORDER OF THE PEAKY FOKEN BLINDERS!!

Emil

Certified Memelord
i requested being subbed

surprised im still here lol

so what we doing now. just waiting for yeet?

how is everyones weekend so far?

BY ORDER OF THE PEAKY FOKEN BLINDERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.