Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly yes. There are few things I hate more than inconsequential writing.

I really hoped we had the days of Pell, Sunny swap etc. behind us, but Jinbei showing up completely fine and in good mood just at the right time was too much.

That's major bs on another level, if Oda doesn't clear it up (and it better be a convincing explanation) next chapter.
The fact that you think Oda will clear it up:suresure:

This is no different to how Kid, Law and Luffy magically all showed up together. He wont clear it up. Thats Toei's problem.

Kaido's men could have found her on the beach and brought her to Onigashima, then Kaido could have summoned Queen to announce the BM-BP alliance, Luffy could have remained in prison training and ultimately Raizo could have found the keys to free him. Done. Much better.
Actually Big Mom was used to keep Luffy from wrecking Queen. Luffy would have doen it which is why Oda brought Big Mom to seperate the two.

I will call it like it is right now: If Oda doesn't kill off at least two or three major (!) characters in emotional, convincing fashion during this upcoming war - not talking about irrelevant scapegoats like Pedro - the entire New World Saga will go down in history as a colossal letdown.
looks like at the end of this saga you're going to be very disappointed then

:arnoling:

Lmaoooo, did Oda really flop so hard he's got the biggest defenders criticising him now?? Bruh...:milaugh::milaugh:

People finally realising how terribly built up the stakes are...For me the decisive blow was back on meme's introduction in this arc.

How can you hype an enemy to the moon as this unbeatable obstacle, and then have that character's equal slip and suffer severe memory loss as a result of a single attack, just like some clown slipping on a banana peel in a cartoon.

Meme couldn't even finish off a nice, plump fish that was begging to be eaten. And we're supposed to be hyped for her in the war to come. xD

Lmaoooo, did Oda really flop so hard he's got the biggest defenders criticising him now?? Bruh...:milaugh::milaugh:

People finally realising how terribly built up the stakes are...For me the decisive blow was back on meme's introduction in this arc.

How can you hype an enemy to the moon as this unbeatable obstacle, and then have that character's equal slip and suffer severe memory loss as a result of a single attack, just like some clown slipping on a banana peel in a cartoon.

Meme couldn't even finish off a nice, plump fish that was begging to be eaten. And we're supposed to be hyped for her in the war to come. xD
Wano went down the gutter as soon as she was reintroduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.