He just beat the WSC and you still want more?
Jeez, Luffy fans are just like their favourite, their appetite never ends.
You guys want Luffy to "eat" all the top tier in one go....:josad:
Ugh sorry, it may be the result of Luffy always being humiliated in the open by Oda's design of Luffy's fight.

True, i want Luffy to fight this Admiral and win to hype Luffy even more, but...more importantly just want that fight because Aramaki's powers are so uh...beautiful to look at? Since i dislike the type of power that is too straightforward such as Akainu's magma even though it's real strong, which is why i don't support Luffy vs Akainu at all lol.

Ugh sorry, it may be the result of Luffy always being humiliated in the open by Oda's design of Luffy's fight.

True, i want Luffy to fight this Admiral and win to hype Luffy even more, but...more importantly just want that fight because Aramaki's powers are so uh...beautiful to look at? Since i dislike the type of power that is too straightforward such as Akainu's magma even though it's real strong, which is why i don't support Luffy vs Akainu at all lol.
I was just teasing you.
To tell you the truth i would've loved the idea of zoro and sanji push GB into retreat and show us that those two have surpassed the "mere commanders" status but that would never happen with luffy law and kid into the picture.
GB vs Luffy would be a fantastic match but i believe a serious Luffy would be too much for him lol

Brief spoilers for Chapter 1054, thanks to Redon't

- Chapter 1.054 Title "Bullshit!"
- Luffy vs Greenbull
- In the end of the chapter, Greenbull used "Bullshit!" to attack Luffy
- Break next weak
:risitameh:
Post automatically merged:

RIP GB i guess you got too cocky for your own good :josad:
Somebody here gon get their ass kicked, somebody gon get their wigs split.
Post automatically merged:

If Ryokugyu gets washed or offscreened I will delete my account and give the first Yonko fan to quote this 25$
You'll GET GOT!!

Last edited: