Then proceeds to get jumped by 15 different people.
He claps them too.
Post automatically merged:

People really pretend to be able to understand and enjoy Hunter x Hunter or Berserk while at the same time thinking everything before 1054 was filler. True geniuses :usoprice:
I don’t think everything before 1054 was filler.
Just Wano and a pretty big chunk of the post time skip as a whole.

I was just teasing you.
To tell you the truth i would've loved the idea of zoro and sanji push GB into retreat and show us that those two have surpassed the "mere commanders" status but that would never happen with luffy law and kid into the picture.
GB vs Luffy would be a fantastic match but i believe a serious Luffy would be too much for him lol
I think any Admiral have some matchup possibility against Zoro lol, Fuji with his sword, Aramaki also sword, Akainu with magma like King's fire, Kizaru and Aokiji also with sword. Imo out of monster trio, Zoro is the most secure regarding his upcoming match vs Admiral. Imagining Zoro cutting Akainu's magma or Aokiji's giant iceberg or Fujitora's meteor? Zoro will be eating good either way.

While Luffy has Teach is also waiting for him, and narratively Akainu also has big possibility (even tho i think magma is not versatile and fresh enough to be Luffy's matchup)...that leaves Sanji's matchup that i'm worried about the most.

G

Gorosei Informer

Totally Roger

So....I did "a thing" after being inspired by this...

(You will have to unmute the Imgur one, its just a backup upload anyway)

RogersBased destroys Liberals Library Of Ohara Artur at the One Piece Reverie, With Facts And Logic, Uncensored! Gone Wild! Gone Sexual!

#MLG #420BLAZEIT #ROGERSBASED #ROGERSBLAZING IT #360NOSCOPE #HEADCANONSDESTROYED #THEORIESRUINED #REKT #NOCOMEBACKS #FACTSANDLOGIC

I couldn't find the OG Pink Durag edit I made for our OG himself RogersDurag @RogersBase so I made a new one and thus also for use in this video too!:

There's also this too:

I SO need to see how Jay D Legend, @Fiji , Prototype Vergo, Drizzt etc react to this! As well as Brago, KoL, Tekking, Morj and everyone else hahaha!

:ace::beanmean::pepebusi::luffylaugh::kailaugh:

:sanjismug::pepebusi::beanmean:

Seriously though they all look great but Zoro's bandana/Will of Durag/Will of Drip is too iconic for his character, you know shit gets real when he puts it on hence he is the best for me naturally! Zoro always delivers on the hype when that Bad-dana comes out!

Now have some Drip Zoro wank/memes!:

(Ummute audio)

Nothing Dripping Happened!

Last edited by a moderator: