So....I did "a thing" after being inspired by this...

(You will have to unmute the Imgur one, its just a backup upload anyway)

RogersBased destroys Liberals Library Of Ohara Artur at the One Piece Reverie, With Facts And Logic, Uncensored! Gone Wild! Gone Sexual!

#MLG #420BLAZEIT #ROGERSBASED #ROGERSBLAZING IT #360NOSCOPE #HEADCANONSDESTROYED #THEORIESRUINED #REKT #NOCOMEBACKS #FACTSANDLOGIC

I couldn't find the OG Pink Durag edit I made for our OG himself RogersDurag @RogersBase so I made a new one and thus also for use in this video too!:

There's also this too:

I SO need to see how Jay D Legend, @Fiji , Prototype Vergo, Drizzt etc react to this! As well as Brago, KoL, Tekking, Morj and everyone else hahaha!

:ace::beanmean::pepebusi::luffylaugh::kailaugh:
Rogersbase is fine. Artur thinks he is Oda himself and his theory was shit. The only man that is worth listening is Ran D. Troy. The man is like a walking spoiler. He has accurately predicted a lot of things I am shocked how underrated he is.
Post automatically merged:

Aramaki bodying Puffy I hear :arnoling:
You need to check your Ears then, larinetard. By Redon's reaction Godfy surely Bellamy'ed him.

Rogersbase is fine. Artur thinks he is Oda himself and his theory was shit. The only man that is worth listening is Ran D. Troy. The man is like a walking spoiler. He has accurately predicted a lot of things I am shocked how underrated he is.
Post automatically merged:

You need to check your Ears then, larinetard. By Redon's reaction Godfy surely Bellamy'ed him.
You're about to look like a fool yet again Kerclownvian :kobeha: