Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Oh, I'm leading.

Look, I'm playing too many games and subbed in to help Zem out because she was sick. Surprised Rej didn't note this because he's in that convo too (if he did then I apologise).

I'm not really interested in defending the shit out of myself for things I myself haven't done, if you give me a few days I could help out but if I must be lynched today then flip me and get it over with. I'm an investigative role, checked Mango and received "your action failed".

As for what kind of investigative role I couldn't even say, I'm told I receive different results based on different actions people take over the game.

And yeah to be honest I'm far more interested in playing Favourites than this so whatever really.

Ratchet

What do you think about this post @Ratchet
I think the top part is defending the basis Krogo was lynched, which is within reason given I've noticed Rej seems to be particularly proud of that one, the other part is a fairly weak reason to town read a player in a way that could plausibly come from Scum, but in this case it would not be scum defending a buddy. Rej is either red or town IMO. Should be given the benefit of the doubt for now.

I think the top part is defending the basis Krogo was lynched, which is within reason given I've noticed Rej seems to be particularly proud of that one, the other part is a fairly weak reason to town read a player in a way that could plausibly come from Scum, but in this case it would not be scum defending a buddy. Rej is either red or town IMO. Should be given the benefit of the doubt for now.
Yes, I find it particularly interesting he only commented on purple. Why omit red?

Anyways I’m waiting on an answer for that.

As for you, you don’t know what kind of results you get?

Ratchet

Yes, I find it particularly interesting he only commented on purple. Why omit red?

Anyways I’m waiting on an answer for that.

As for you, you don’t know what kind of results you get?
I am pretty sure I was either blocked or investigations just passively fail on Mango. Blocked is very much within reason. So I don't even have a point of reference, and Drago just played coy with it when I asked for an example of what could differ. My working assumption is that it's a semi evolving role of sorts, but again without results I have no point of reference.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Why should I tell this in public? That´s not a good idea. And no, I don´t get informed, it´s how that ability works.
So you don't get informed if you blocked a harmful action or not? 'Cause that's how you worded that post and that's why I wanted to know who your target was.

If that's the case, then nevermind.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Why do you mention only purple and not red?

DON'T FUCK WITH THE PEAKY FUCKING BLINDERS!
oh that's simple babymaths, because due to last days lynch he is not in the purple poe, so he is in the red/town poe and that's why I said town because out of red/town I see him more town, so that's why I don't have to mention red

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I like how you see me as Red/Town because that is exactly where I see myself and that's why I prefer to lynch a red mafia now.
Idk where your lynch is going if you are red/purple or something else, that's why I am currently disconnected with your lynch, maybe also because I feel disconnected towards Adam who called and pushed your lynch.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I checked the voe counts and he unvoted at one point, how would it ever be mech in that context?
He said he was 90% confident and so I thought it could be influenced by mechanical evidence that he wasn’t entirely confident in.

Well, he clarified it’s read based now.

Honestly with 12+ players in this game being in multiple games I can see why we have no posts, but we’re almost dead here.

Were you able to catch up and have any suspects?

Ratchet

He said he was 90% confident and so I thought it could be influenced by mechanical evidence that he wasn’t entirely confident in.

Well, he clarified it’s read based now.

Honestly with 12+ players in this game being in multiple games I can see why we have no posts, but we’re almost dead here.

Were you able to catch up and have any suspects?
I haven't yet, no. I didn't like Soul from what I read, I noticed Joygirl voted me for ludicrous reasons, I think Hime is my main counter wago so I'll probably vote there today. I know it's not great but I'm in too many games all at once, and this week of all weeks it's not a good time for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.