Status
Not open for further replies.
Vol4 of Road to Laugh Tale hinted at the drawbacks of Zoan fruit, that they corrupt and overtake the personality of the host. I would love to see Nika laughing at the fact that Sabo is dead and just moves on to find the one piece.
Imagine Nika, the freer and patron saint of slaves, laughing at the death of the second-in-command of the modern day liberators of slaves, the Revoluntionary Army
That would be so out of character I could see Oda pull it off and simps going wild of course :gokulaugh:

I am honestly hoping to see some Zolo development and black blade theories.

Clearly, swords are never black blades as they are made. Someone as powerful as oden couldn't make ame no habikari or enma into black blades. Mihawk has knowledge about black blades and could have made Yoru a black blade.

- Im not talking about temporary CoA black blades, I'm talking about permanent black blades, similar to shusui.

Enma was hinted to become stronger than shusui if it were to become a black blade by Oden's dad. Meaning that it may move into the supreme grade of weapons.

Zolo may be getting a buff soon.
Post automatically merged:

Imagine Nika, the freer and patron saint of slaves, laughing at the death of the second-in-command of the modern day liberators of slaves, the Revoluntionary Army
That would be so out of character I could see Oda pull it off and simps going wild of course :gokulaugh:
Who doesn't love an edgy protagonist?
Posessions are done literally in every anime now, might as well add OP

G

Gorosei Informer

Vol4 of Road to Laugh Tale hinted at the drawbacks of Zoan fruit, that they corrupt and overtake the personality of the host. I would love to see Nika laughing at the fact that Sabo is dead and just moves on to find the one piece.
There were signs of Luffy being unhinged and having a different attitude and priorities after he awakened. Straight up asking Kaido if he's having fun too, wtf.
He felt so OOC like he was possessed or being exaggerated in his most defining personality traits maybe.

In before Nika like Xebec apparently was too dangerous and thus unhinged/deranged. Ive joked about Luffy being the Eren of OP in a way and both are heavily associated with wanting freedom and such.

Oda might show a darker side of someone obsessed with freedom through Nika with Luffy. I expected that completely with Blackbeard instead though.

There were signs of Luffy being unhinged and having a different attitude and priorities after he awakened. Straight up asking Kaido if he's having fun too, wtf.
He felt so OOC like he was possessed or being exaggerated in his most defining personality traits maybe.

In before Nika like Xebec apparently was too dangerous and thus unhinged/deranged. Ive joked about Luffy being the Eren of OP in a way and both are heavily associated with wanting freedom and such.

Oda might show a darker side of someone obsessed with freedom through Nika with Luffy. I expected that completely with Blackbeard instead though.
Gonna have to disagree, I think the core concept of Nika is overflowing joy and imagination, to the point where you can't stop laughing (It is also hinted in Road to Laugh Tale that the awakened fruit becomes stronger the more the person laughs). I honestly, and truly hope, that Luffy never turns dark.

R

rubblerust

Sabo was likely reported as having blown himself up in a terrorist explosion.

In reality he probably turned into a ball of flame and then drifted off.

G

Gorosei Informer

I am honestly hoping to see some Zolo development and black blade theories.

Clearly, swords are never black blades as they are made. Someone as powerful as oden couldn't make ame no habikari or enma into black blades. Mihawk has knowledge about black blades and could have made Yoru a black blade.

- Im not talking about temporary CoA black blades, I'm talking about permanent black blades, similar to shusui.

Enma was hinted to become stronger than shusui if it were to become a black blade by Oden's dad. Meaning that it may move into the supreme grade of weapons.

Zolo may be getting a buff soon.
Post automatically merged:

Who doesn't love an edgy protagonist?
Posessions are done literally in every anime now, might as well add OP
Sukuna, Hollow Ichigo/Shirosaki, Kurma/Kyuubi, oh lord...

And a lot of self declared major fans were saying Luffy wasn't getting possessed, he hadn't changed and his DF isn't influencing him lmfao.

DFs are meant to be an eternal curse for as long as you live I mean, so it's fitting such a legendary, literally godly even fruit would be the most cursed potentially or close to it.

I think the Yami is the most cursed though as that would be more fitting and it's called the most evil fruit too.

Nika being more of an anti hero, more morally grey or "edgier" and thus more unpredictable, crazier, dangerous etc would be interesting.

Could even necessitate Shanks, Dragon or Garp for example to conflict with Luffy and feel they have to stop him or "Nika" technically.

I'd love for Nika to be a more nuanced and not truly heroic/pure/goody two shoes character.
One Piece LOVES subverting expectations and making certain characters ironic subversion of their real life counterparts and given Joyboy is based on King Joyoboyo/JAYAbaya IRL, an Indonesian king, this could get VERY interesting potentially too.

Status
Not open for further replies.