Status
Not open for further replies.
the shonen classic of "war" like Shippuden/bleach did, or "constant fighting" like dbz/bleach did, it's just overdone.
I'm sorry to inform you that that's probably what the end will be like, Straw Hats and allies vs Imu and World Government
Though it will probably not be them running around on the same battlefield for 200 chapters like the final arc of Naruto

I'm sorry to inform you that that's probably what the end will be like, Straw Hats and allies vs Imu and World Government
Though it will probably not be them running around on the same battlefield for 200 chapters like the final arc of Naruto
Yeah no that's 100% how things will wrap up, I'm psure. This is shonen after all.
Post automatically merged:

Predictable

Akainu killed Ace

Luffy wont let him kill Sabo as well

Luffy vs Akainu is already being set up
I swear these idiots start tasting basic haki + dfruit powers and think they can run over admirals.

Enies Lobby also wasn't 4 years long buddy.

Gear 5th is a nonsensical, ass pulling, retcon hell of a clown fiesta too. Don't get me wrong, I love the hilarity and nonsense of it but it was too extreme at some points and it seems too broken that Luffy can even turn a Yonko of all things especially into a literal cartoon punching bag/toy or whatever.

Enies Lobby is way better, it's not even funny. Still a fantastic arc now. Wano is a permanent, awful, unforgettable, unavoidable stain on One Piece that will always drag it down.

4 years of this arc, of this nonsense. The real joke is on us all along, great Laugh Tale there Goda, you did it again!
I'd agree with most of that. W7/EL were the two best arcs of the entire series in my humble opinion. Though I personally am not so harsh with my judgment about Wano. The thing is, Wano is the finale of a saga set up starting with Punk Hazard, there's a lot of strings to tie together plus the general trend of Oda to bloat his arcs since Dressrosa. But yeah, Gear 5 does feel like an asspull, the Luffy-Joy Boy conenction could have been resolved another way without some random mythical Zoan introduction. And yes, Luffy jobbing multiple times to Kaido adds to the asspullery. But apart from that, I did like the Wano setting and most characters (not so much the elite of the Beast Pirates though, the Flying Six really didn't appeal to me, and Yamato has become annoying to me for the sole reason that so many people want her to join at every occasion, the character Yamato herself is fine). So yeah, at least for me, apart from the asspullery and some minor character stuff, Wano's been fine.

I don’t think luffy will go to world government before finding one piece because of sabo fate

It is like
post wano arc->elbaf arc-> laughtale arc/Blackbeard-> final war - world government
Vol4 of Road to Laugh Tale hinted at the drawbacks of Zoan fruit, that they corrupt and overtake the personality of the host. I would love to see Nika laughing at the fact that Sabo is dead and just moves on to find the one piece.

Yeah no that's 100% how things will wrap up, I'm psure. This is shonen after all.
Post automatically merged:

I swear these idiots start tasting basic haki + dfruit powers and think they can run over admirals.
True :milaugh:
I wonder who the Neji of One Piece will be
A totally out of the blue death that was completely avoidable and served no purpose other than to have death present in the story

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm just enjoying the adventure and hoping that Oda doesn't pull the shonen classic of "war" like Shippuden/bleach did, or "constant fighting" like dbz/bleach did, it's just overdone. The greatest thing about One Piece is the air of mystery and adventure it has around it. The mystical world to discover. It most certainly were not the fights themselves.
Get ready for the "Infinity War" of OP but "Thanos" never wins, never gets the snap and just gets utterly Clowned, degraded and ruined. Kaido and Big Mom already feeling that harshly.

So much for New Onigashima 2.0, a true Rocks Reunion, Lurking Legend, Zoros full lineage and backstory and why be looks like Ushimaru and Ryuuma so blatantly, Yonko awakenings etc.

Kaido wanted the greatest war ever. A certain war was meant to Marineford look cute.

Imagine instead of needing Tama as a plot device to turn the odds, Luffy the New Yonko actually had his fleet show up, especially after his Vivre card went crazy at WCI and especially here at Wano by far?
They spent a few weeks at Wano now I believe and Wano isn't actually impenetrable as claimed apparently, except to another YONKOs crew only for some insane reason.

God I fuckng hate this arc so much and I was excited for it since Thriller Bark was airing on TV at least and because of many other reasons too, sigh.

I really hope this month break, Oda restructuring the story drastically and Wano actually thankfully finally heading to its long overdue finale and a new arc coming soon finally too, means the story will improve massively now.

I can imagine the amount of bombshells/lore bombs Oda could unveil on us finally that will make a Buster Call seem tane by comparison.
Plus with top tiers like Shanks, Blackbeard, Admirals, somehow Dragon etc actually taking the stage FINALLY and the real story begins now as Oda himself pretty much said too.

I'm setting my hopes extremely low for Elbaf right now, I've learned my lesson brutally with Wano and never again.
I've waited almost 2 decades to see Shsnks, Mihawk, the Admirals, Blackbeard Dragon etc shine and actually be involved and go all out so I pray, I truly pray Oda doesn't fu k ti's this too but most of all, I pray he can just finish the story ASAP especially whilst he still can too.

G

Gorosei Informer

Me and my friend are almost there
I wonder what he'll think
:pepemwai:
Genuine unironic peak fiction. Even better in the anme especially by far. If there's one arc I insist needs to be seen in the anime first over the manga, especially pre TS at least, its Enies Lobby.

I rather spend 4 years rereading/rewatching Enies Lobby weekly over and over then ever experience the complete travesty and waste of time that was Wano.

Vol4 of Road to Laugh Tale hinted at the drawbacks of Zoan fruit, that they corrupt and overtake the personality of the host. I would love to see Nika laughing at the fact that Sabo is dead and just moves on to find the one piece.

I sense a "Naruto-visits-Killer-Bee-to-learn-to-control-Kurama" type of section incoming with Rayleigh (or someone else), Luffy and Nika :whitepress:

Get ready for the "Infinity War" of OP but "Thanos" never wins, never gets the snap and just gets utterly Clowned, degraded and ruined. Kaido and Big Mom already feeling that harshly.

So much for New Onigashima 2.0, a true Rocks Reunion, Lurking Legend, Zoros full lineage and backstory and why be looks like Ushimaru and Ryuuma so blatantly, Yonko awakenings etc.

Kaido wanted the greatest war ever. A certain war was meant to Marineford look cute.

Imagine instead of needing Tama as a plot device to turn the odds, Luffy the New Yonko actually had his fleet show up, especially after his Vivre card went crazy at WCI and especially here at Wano by far?
They spent a few weeks at Wano now I believe and Wano isn't actually impenetrable as claimed apparently, except to another YONKOs crew only for some insane reason.

God I fuckng hate this arc so much and I was excited for it since Thriller Bark was airing on TV at least and because of many other reasons too, sigh.

I really hope this month break, Oda restructuring the story drastically and Wano actually thankfully finally heading to its long overdue finale and a new arc coming soon finally too, means the story will improve massively now.

I can imagine the amount of bombshells/lore bombs Oda could unveil on us finally that will make a Buster Call seem tane by comparison.
Plus with top tiers like Shanks, Blackbeard, Admirals, somehow Dragon etc actually taking the stage FINALLY and the real story begins now as Oda himself pretty much said too.

I'm setting my hopes extremely low for Elbaf right now, I've learned my lesson brutally with Wano and never again.
I've waited almost 2 decades to see Shsnks, Mihawk, the Admirals, Blackbeard Dragon etc shine and actually be involved and go all out so I pray, I truly pray Oda doesn't fu k ti's this too but most of all, I pray he can just finish the story ASAP especially whilst he still can too.
Factual statements.
Wano was really about getting Luffy to the powerlevel of Emperors before progressing the story. He really made kaido way too strong, the man makes warlords that were feared look like memes.

There's still other adversaries that luffy can't clown around with. BB shuts down his fruit, Im, shanks, mihawk and what not are all incredibly powerful against Luffy who is weak against slash attacks. By no means he is invincible, but the concept is that Oda will pull something everytime luffy is in danger because he made an enemy too powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.