Status
Not open for further replies.
A dark horse is an unexpectedly strong candidate or contender for victory, whose claim to victory has not been discussed before. The term comes from equestrian sports, where a dark horse was called an unexpected winner in a horse race. The most previously known mention is in Benjamin Disraeli's novel "The Young Duke": "A dark horse, which no one could have thought of, and which the careless Duke of St. James did not even notice in the list, triumphantly raced past the stands"

And a piano in the woods. Ryo - a dark horse that appeared only in the last chapter :myman:

D

Deleted member 83

Yeh it’s weird af

They showed way too much in Sun and Moon

I think they clocked that Gen 8 and the Remakes and PLA sold like hot cakes without them doing any sort of marketing for them

Each game is selling more which is crazy
Kind of sad considering what an absolute pile turd the remakes and gen 8 were

it’s so annoying too because I just want to know the starter evolutions and version differences so I can fucking pick one, but no every time we have to depend on the leakers

Read properly. I ain’t said any of the revos were holding back. And even if they weren’t they all have a 0% chance of winning
I read properly. Under no circumstances were they remotely going to be a hindrance to an admiral. The only one of them with legit feats and merit was sabo. So it's only logically that he carried
Post automatically merged:

Just beautiful. Love how crunchy roll be on point with these video names.
Remember those folks saying that kaido and bigmom didnt coat hakai with advanced coc lol. Well the anime proved them wrong.

Remembered people saying that luffy completely dodge hakai with future sight. Lol anime confirmed that he didn't. Infact just like the rest he was saved by zoro.

Remembered people saying that it was only zoro blocking for a second. Lol the anime proved them wrong.

Remembered people saying that law and kidd weren't in awe at zoros feat. Anime again proved them wrong

Last edited:
Kind of sad considering what an absolute pile turd the remakes and gen 8 were

it’s so annoying too because I just want to know the starter evolutions and version differences so I can fucking pick one, but no every time we have to depend on the leakers
Yeh the leakers have been a joke Lmao. Answering questions like is Maractus in the game but not what the version exclusives are

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
A dark horse is an unexpectedly strong candidate or contender for victory, whose claim to victory has not been discussed before. The term comes from equestrian sports, where a dark horse was called an unexpected winner in a horse race. The most previously known mention is in Benjamin Disraeli's novel "The Young Duke": "A dark horse, which no one could have thought of, and which the careless Duke of St. James did not even notice in the list, triumphantly raced past the stands"

And a piano in the woods. Ryo - a dark horse that appeared only in the last chapter :myman:
I think there's one character that perfectly fits that description
open the thread
:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.