If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine being on the Spanish forum and you have to appease this flaccid bum?

Meanwhile on our own forums are mods who open these spoilers up for their own stupid ass posts.
I much rather deal with some stupid troll posts from our own idiots here than actually dealing with a little ideological bitch like redon.

Dude is the lowest kind of scum in the entire OP fandom.

His only saving grace are all the addicts that worship him for whatever reason, ignoring all his blatantly obvious personality issues.

I am just wondering how we are getting outside world news when we haven’t actually gotten an “act” break

Maybe Aramaki is actually telling someone what happened

G

Gorosei Informer

Logias might get sub categorised as solid,
Liquid and gaseous for all we know. We still know so little about them.

My friend reckons they might have compound logias or something. Katakuri was "mistakenly" called a logia by Ods then immediately changed to a "Special Paramecia".

Last edited by a moderator:
"Tomorrow, Monday, I had planned to publish much more complete and detailed Spoilers to celebrate the return of One Piece after the month of rest. But things like this take away my desire, so I'll wait to publish my full summary when I play."

Lmfao, look I couldn't care less about getting spoilers or not.

However, if you don't realize what kind of petty, delusional attention whore redon is, I don't know what to say.

Even the last idiots should understand that by now.

:suresure:
Yeah dude seems like a little bitch. The only thing the dude is known for is the spoilers, the only reason most people come to this site at all is for the spoilers. That's litteraly the only reason anyone gives a shit what he has to say, but if he's just going to bitch and moan about spoilers he can fuck off. I don't care if he ever posts shit again, I would rather wait for the release than listen any of the providers bitch about anything.

To the providers, your opinions and feelings are irrelevant so keep them to your fucking self, unbiased content earlier than sj is the only thing you have worth contributing, others than that kill yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.