If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gb : green, has a sword (black?), defeats king and queen, wants Akainu's recognition but somehow doesn't eat at all and love women.

Kizaru : yellow, speed based character, but fought only against RH, VC and wanted to kill zoro during SA.

Oda and his wings shit :gokulaugh:

Heated arguments incoming lol
GB also fought Kaido's RH King.....did you forget that ?

Both Kizaru and GB fought RHM.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
You know it's gonna be like that. Amazon already announced a love triangle between some Numenorians and maybe an Elf IIRC. They're gonna have Sauron be super sexy and super slutty because that's the only type of seduction these hack writers are familiar with.
:whitepress: everyone, ANY OTHER CHARACTER BUT NOT SAUROOOON! I won't survive such crime on him

:seriously:
“Another question that I get a lot, especially since the end of GAME OF THRONES on HBO, is whether A SONG OF ICE & FIRE, will end the same way. An architect would be able to give a short, concise, simple answer to that, but I am much more of a gardener. My stories grow and evolve and change as I write them. I generally know where I am going, sure… the final destinations, the big set pieces, they have been my head for years… for decades, in the case of A SONG OF ICE & FIRE. There are lots of devils in the details, though, and sometimes the ground changes under my feet as the words pour forth

Status
Not open for further replies.