If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a popular theory, due to Cobra wanting to ask questions to the World Government about the Poneglyphs and Void Century, and of Sabo being at Mariejois and thus being a possible scapegoat to deny the culpability of the WG into silencing someone too curious.
A character's death being related to Sabo seems to be a confirmation of it.
That’s actually a pretty cool theory and I’d actually like for it to happen but remember when the revolutionsries looked shocked at the newspapers? It seemed like sabo was announced to be either captured or dead. Idk if I’m mistaking or not

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Tho I'm not angry about Sabo tho but- I thought we will get more time before we will get info on him

Redon won't confirm cause he's gonna pissed why it got leaked so early

He's already pissed
Post automatically merged:

Asl jmena or lebrent to PM you spoilers

If I do, then give me powers to manage Battledome threads
Redon is always pissed, dont know if you can understand spanish, but in pirateking he is always in this type of mood.

Gb : green, has a sword (black?), defeats king and queen, wants Akainu's recognition but somehow doesn't eat at all and love women.

Kizaru : yellow, speed based character, but fought only against RH, VC and wanted to kill zoro during SA.

Oda and his wings shit :gokulaugh:

Heated arguments incoming lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

everything but that... He's not that type of a character from the beginning...
You know it's gonna be like that. Amazon already announced a love triangle between some Numenorians and maybe an Elf IIRC. They're gonna have Sauron be super sexy and super slutty because that's the only type of seduction these hack writers are familiar with.

I'm not ... I can prove it to you ... but if you like fantasy ... I can use quote masters of fantasy

Patrick Rothfuss : Sandman is as good as anything (a single work) that Shakespeare ever wrote
GRRM : Neil Gaiman is top 3 best writer (not fantasy ... in general) of our time
(if you needed the link ask me)

p.s
to understand Sandman ... one dose need to understand post modern story telling
the first time I read it I was like you ...
but problem was with me ... I simply didn't understand how great was the story
I wrote 12 articles about Sandman and the theories of postmodernist so far
every time I go deep in the story, I find things I simply couldn't believe
as a fantasy geek I can promise you ... the depth of this story is unmatched in genre
I'll admt that I didnt read the whole thing so I cant argue too much against, but the part that I read, though really good, was not as great as these comments describe...It was very trippy tho wich I like

Status
Not open for further replies.