If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rubblerust

I never understood how Arabs got hand on chapters early and release the spoilers earlier than Redon.

Redon can say this part of spoiler is fake , but this part is real by Arab tweets. No one will have issue with him .

We will never know how Arabs relase spoiler earlier tha redon guy.
This was explained before by this picture:

Here we see Japan officially handing over the raws to the Arabs.

Vivi officially Joining the SHs is so likely now Too!
Sabo - Oden
Vivi - Toki
I would be fine with it, as Vivi actually shares an extremely solid bond with 6/10 of the crew. A bond that actually doesn't feel forced as it was build through the entirety of the baroque works saga. I don't think power isn't even that much of a problem, as Oda could just give her a powerful devil fruit (she never had a 1 vs 1 so changing her fighting style wouldn't really affect the character much, kinda like Nami going from bo staff to Climat tact)
This is assuming Vivi didn't get captured though, as Imu showed interest in her.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No but in the same way that Fujitora replaced Aokiji as the moral admiral, Ryokugyu replaced Akainu as the evil one.

Thus I think he's probably also the strongest current admiral and had the current trio been at Marineford instead of the old trio Aramaki would have been front lining.
in that case yeah if akainu wasn't there then GB would be sitting in the middle,assuming he fights zoro that is

Status
Not open for further replies.