If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't take too long to start scale the admirals with 0 basis :suresure:, only one who is definitely stronger then the others is akainu because hes a fleet admiral.
Well, I have a hard time seeing Fujitora sticking around with the WG after a "great cleansing" starts.
He's also the only non-logia which I think distinguishes him further.

So the main adversarial admirals will be Akainu, Kizaru, and Ryokugyu.

Since we know Akainu is the strongest the only question is who is stronger between Kizaru and Ryokugyu.

Woo, early spoilers.
Lmao apparently redon is mad they got leaked early. Hey redon, fuck you. You dont have a monopoly on spoilers. Stop gatekeeping. We'd rather have the spoilers when it is time to safely get them from the prying eyes of shuiesha but in full, rather than your endless 2 week grift of .gif galore while masturbating to the attention you get with every shitty post you make. You are the reason people found most chapters in wano anticlimatic.
Agreed
Leakers who take themselves too seriously can buzz off

C

Cruxroux

Ofc he’s my fav despite the controversies. Yes he may do some weird ass shit but i think pple blow it out of proportion to suit an agenda

I might’ve turned my back on Lack the Dragdown but never KING SANJI!!!!
I like sanji too.

But when it's comes to powerscaling every character fanbase gets As toxic as possible humanly.

His plot and dialouge wise he surpass zoro. No doubt in that.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Didn't take too long to start scale the admirals with 0 basis :suresure:, only one who is definitely stronger then the others is akainu because hes a fleet admiral.
what 0 basis?
Oda has shown time and time again that luffy faces the strongest guy, zoro faces the 2nd strongest guy and sanji the 3rd one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.