If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The admirals are underlings. There are three militant organizations in the WG. CP; Marines; SSG

Law will fight CP leader
Luffy will fight Marine leader
Kid will fight SSG Leader
The cipher pol leader is lucci. You think lucci can take on law? 😭😭 and the admirals are the strongest ppl in the wg, they’re obviously the top dogs when it comes to strength

what 0 basis?
Oda has shown time and time again that luffy faces the strongest guy, zoro faces the 2nd strongest guy and sanji the 3rd one lol
This isn't commanders , try to prove me why greenbull stronger then kizaru or fuji stronger then greenbull when all of them are admirals of the same rank , at least aokiji and akainu proved it they are superior to other admirals

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You realise that Kaido said a few of the very strongest have it. Not that no one without it isn’t one of the strongest, right?

Kid Thanked Zoro for his effort. Kid went on to take much more damage and be fine.
oh excuse me he said ''only the very strongest'' implying no one who doesn't have it is stronger than them

The admirals are underlings. There are three militant organizations in the WG. CP; Marines; SSG

Law will fight CP leader
Luffy will fight Marine leader
Kid will fight SSG Leader
There’s no evidence of this. But I wouldn’t be mad.

However, Oda is having Sanji face the figures of his Dads past. His dad in WCI. Queen in Wano so Vegapunk and the SSG are likely gonna be next. And Zoro fights someone slightly stronger than Sanjis enemy.

Law was on the roof because he's more relevant than Sanji

Law beat Smoker & Vergo
Sanji was a hypetool for Vergo

Law negged Trebol and gave Doffy a lot of trouble
Sanji was a hypetool for Doffy

Law beat Big Mom
Sanji beat Queen who's way way below her

Sanji will never outshine Law
Brother I’m not disagreeing with you on law being more important than sanji in the op verse. I’m just correcting you on the reason why law was on the rooftop💀

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This isn't commanders , try to prove me why greenbull stronger then kizaru or fuji stronger then greenbull when all of them are admirals of the same rank , at least aokiji and akainu proved it they are superior to other admirals
GB will be stronger than kizaru if he faces zoro because zoro faces the 2nd strongest that's how it always is and how it will always be.
Of course if kizaru faces zoro then he will be the 2nd strongest.

Kidd was already impressed when he used adv CoA, Law didn't understand adv Coc so how the fuck are they supposed to be close to him? Awakening? Nope he also awakened his df this arc.
Law and Kidd are lacking haki, something Zoro and Sanji are a lot better with because they trained for it during time skip.
So Zoro > Law > Sanji >= Kidd
No. Kid was confused at what Haki Luffy used.

Kid and Law clearly have knowledge of Haki with Kid having all 3 types and being able to coat his metal in it. Law is able to use other DF abilities in his room. He’s hacked.

There’s no evidence of this. But I wouldn’t be mad.

However, Oda is having Sanji face the figures of his Dads past. His dad in WCI. Queen in Wano so Vegapunk and the SSG are likely gonna be next. And Zoro fights someone slightly stronger than Sanjis enemy.
Sanji fought Queen as a way to bookend the Germa family as it’s symbolic of Sanji defeating the three brothers who tormented him at the same time. Just like when Sanji made his father kneel before him it was symbolic that Judge no longer has any power over Sanji rather SanjI is The one with the power.

I honestly think the science stuff will just be lore moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.