If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinbe wasn't even technically a part of the crew yet, plus jinbes power is less than half strength out of the water. Just wait for the next arc jinbe will have his chance to shine, and you'll be able to see what the world's strongest fishman is capable of
Then you should prepare for disappointment. We know Sanji will fight strongest enemy after Luffy opponent
:finally::finally::finally:

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@AdmiralKinyagi
@Extravlad
@MarineHQ62
@Blackbeard
@Finalbeta

Mates, I am sure you have realized this, but the spoiler basically confirms that, of the known names holding the title of Admiral since the death of Roger, Fujitora is the only person to make it to the Admiral rank without being a Logia. :hohoho:

What a way to single out swordsmen by Oda, too. @nik87 @Money D Malio @Lor D. Coast @ThunderSupernova @Peroroncino

Shanks is the only Yonko not to be a DF user.
Zoro is the only SN not to be a DF user.
Mihawk is the only known post-TS Shichibukai to be a non DF user (because we don't know yet about Weevil). :datas:

Swordbois eating good rn! :arnoling:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@AdmiralKinyagi
@Extravlad
@MarineHQ62
@Blackbeard
@Finalbeta

Mates, I am sure you have realized this, but the spoiler basically confirms that, of the known names holding the title of Admiral since the death of Roger, Fujitora is the only person to make it to the Admiral rank without being a Logia. :hohoho:

What a way to single out swordsmen by Oda, too. @nik87 @Money D Malio @Lor D. Coast @ThunderSupernova @Peroroncino

Shanks is the only Yonko not to be a DF user.
Zoro is the only SN not to be a DF user.
Mihawk is the only known post-TS Shichibukai to be a non DF user (because we don't know yet about Weevil). :datas:

Swordbois eating good rn! :arnoling:
No you aren’t

Why the Arab people gets the leak so fast ??? :sanmoji:
It's actually pretty easy! Shonen jump has branches in other continents, and they send the copy of the chapter to all of them, most of them are strict with piracy law, but Arabs don't give a shit about that nonsense
I would think they would have some armed forces, even for self-defense. That might not be the point you are making?
CIA is a spy organization, they don't need armed forces, otherwise there's no need for other agencies. That's the entire point. CIA usually works with physical data like recruiting spys, analyzing pictures from satellites, analyzing data from unmanned aircraft like drones etc. NSI is usually working with electronic data, they hack fons, computers, telecommunication lines etc. While FBI is doing the arrests and raids when CIA and NCI give them the DATA.

Status
Not open for further replies.