If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is stronger Zoro or Sanji sir
zoro or equal
Jinbe gains stats underwater so.....

Speed

Mobility

Control of the sea

Increased martial arts
sanji is still more mobile and faster

ifrit jambe blew queen out of onigashima and queen wasn’t able to hurt sanji after awakening so unless jimbei has a better durability and strength than queen he isn’t beating sanji

As far as i recall,Jinbe can manipulate the water and call some sea kings for help.He is also faster and stronger in the water.Since Sanji would need one those bubbles to fight him underwater.I think Jinbe would low diff him.
Also the way jinbe controls the water is so much different than any of the fishmen we've seen the crew fight, he could easily pop that bubble. Honestly if jinbe were to have fought luffy instead of hortie back at fishman Island I think jinbe would have won, this next arc I bet we'll get to see just how strong jinbe really is in the water rather than having his fight on land.

R

rubblerust

- Sabo on the run with Vivi
- Mihawk has allied himself with Buggy
- Weevil demolished the marines there were set on him
- Straw Hat Fleet (Barto) helped Kuja Pirates get away

Base luffy and second gear luffy was fighting and at some points overpowering a hybrid kaido. Queen isn’t doing shit to base luffy. Queen can’t even beat someone as weak as sanji compared to luffy yet you think he can beat base and second gear luffy? 😭😭 y’all sanji stans fr be top 5 worst set of ppl in the community when it comes to powerscaling
yep,but Luffy had advanced coa and coc coating at that point.udon Luffy only had future sight and gear 4 as trump cards.

Not really. There's no point in spending money on your own armed forces when FBI exists, it's just that simple.
cia has almost infinite budget and scope after various intelligence + defense expansions, the analysts are lowest level employees. they have plenty of armed killers on the payroll. US National Security Act of 1947 created the CIA and allowed for "black budget" which is a big chunk of defense budget that isnt officially tracked or monitored. its 100 billion a year or more at this point, almost a tenth of the entire US defense budget if not more is fair game to them. poisoning, terrorism, coups, they do it all. only creates more risk and less secrecy to contract out. FBI is officially only domestic threats. CIA is global and does whatever they want basically. CIA leaders have admitted they just do crimes and illegal shit all the time because they "need" to.

- Sabo on the run with Vivi
- Mihawk has allied himself with Buggy
- Weevil demolished the marines there were set on him
- Straw Hat Fleet (Barto) helped Kuja Pirates get away
Holy shit,is this confirmed?source plz
I predicted warlords allying with Buggy.
Weevil demolishing marines was expected.
Barto helping Kuja pirates is a nice twist.
Sabo on the run with Vivi was also predictable.

yep.But we all know Udon Luffy would win in one round of Gear4.Tank type fighters are a bad match up for Gear4 Luffy.
Disagreed. Invisible queen coa brachio bombs and then squeezes the life out of luffy.

Tbh we already seen the results. Queens plagues negged luffy. Luffys also not mobile and fast enough to dodge the lasers like sanji was so his health would go down quick. Queen would be extreme diff as a fight

Base luffy and second gear luffy was fighting and at some points overpowering a hybrid kaido. Queen isn’t doing shit to base luffy. Queen can’t even beat someone as weak as sanji compared to luffy yet you think he can beat base and second gear luffy? 😭😭 y’all sanji stans fr be top 5 worst set of ppl in the community when it comes to powerscaling
He literally concussed meme into a knockout and cracked her skull

Status
Not open for further replies.