If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, the dude is juiced up as fuck.
cia has almost infinite budget and scope after various intelligence + defense expansions, the analysts are lowest level employees. they have plenty of armed killers on the payroll. US National Security Act of 1947 created the CIA and allowed for "black budget" which is a big chunk of defense budget that isnt officially tracked or monitored. its 100 billion a year or more at this point, almost a tenth of the entire US defense budget if not more is fair game to them. poisoning, terrorism, coups, they do it all. only creates more risk and less secrecy to contract out. FBI is officially only domestic threats. CIA is global and does whatever they want basically. CIA leaders have admitted they just do crimes and illegal shit all the time because they "need" to.
Yeah I agree, I pointed it out in my previous posts, I meant that FBI is like their official go to guys for force deployment. But I've pointed out that CIA hires a lot of guys outside the scope like the guys from black water or terrorists, nazis etc. They do a lot of shit. Mike Papeo just publicly admitted so.

Hello everybody, first: why isnt there a section for chapter 1053.4?
Second: is it me or in this 1053.4 paralel informations that we are being given meanwhile oda went to África, one of luffy's sketch looks like xebec d. rock?
It would be cool to discover he was the previous user of the gomu gomu/hito hito model nika.
Maybe thats why shanks had it, and maybe he couldnt awaken it because he wasnt the chosen one.
Xebec could have info about devil fruits, looked around all seas to find it because he knew how powerful it is and because he was aware of Joy Boy and all the Lost Century info.
Im calling it, xebec was the previous user of luffy's devil fruit.
It could be that was Joyboy DF,but i think Xebec had the yami yami no mi.

He claims Luffy>Primebeard actually
Luffy is above Kaido but below Primebeard, Roger Teach and Imu.

Once Luffy masters Gear 5, he will be equal to Prime Roger( God Valley) and Peak Whitebeard (age 38).

Once he unlocks the final level of CoC( Shansk and Roger have)+ Masters Gear 5, he will be above Whitebeard, Imu and Roger.

Future sight=invisibility is useless.Luffy is mobile enough to dodge laser since post time skip lol.That squeeze won't work either because Luffy is made of rubber.Brachio bombs?LOl get out of here.The only thing Queen has that could beat Luffy are those plague weapons.
Prove fs= invisibility is useless.

Brachiohiss with coa kills luffy and forces Nika out and brachio bomb cracked memes skull and knocked her out.
Post automatically merged:

Gear3 gatling would surely do more damage than hell memories.
Ur smoking crack

Luffy is above Kaido but below Primebeard, Roger Teach and Imu.

Once Luffy masters Gear 5, he will be equal to Prime Roger( God Valley) and Peak Whitebeard (age 38).

Once he unlocks the final level of CoC( Shansk and Roger have)+ Masters Gear 5, he will be above Whitebeard, Imu and Roger.
It could very well be that Kaido > WB in a pure 1 v. 1. That's the way it was stated. Kaido was the "strongest amongst all living beings".

But that's because Kaido's skin and ability to take a hit. WB has much more destructive power and is a bigger threat to the WG.

Congrats to queen for doing that to a non serious big mom that doesn’t know how to fight due to her having amnesia. Even kid before his fight with big mom coulda hurt that version of big mom that queen hurt. Lemme guess you’re one of those ppl that praises jimbei to thy kingdom come for pushing back big mom
Meme was serious tho. She was angry as fuck and on a rampage

The same meme who ripped off the solid steel door with ease

Jimbei is garbage calm down

Prove fs= invisibility is useless.

Brachiohiss with coa kills luffy and forces Nika out and brachio bomb cracked memes skull and knocked her out.
Post automatically merged:

Ur smoking crack
Future sight would allow Luffy to see himself getting caught into the attack,so he would counter it.Brachio Bomb won't land on Luffy,it only landed because BM was crazy.Coa doesn't negate devil fruits properties,Luffy won't have broken bones or ruptured organs because he is made of rubber,also his coa is clearly superior to Queen's.Gear3 gatling did crazy damage to Noah,a ship way bigger than fishman island.Sanji can't spam hell memories.Gear3 Gatling makes short work of any yonko commanders if it lands(we all know its too slow to land,but still it can demolish them).

Politics was always fucked up and the government doesn’t give a fuck about you and the others. They’re not working for their people, they’re the servants of the rich people
Politics was always fucked up and the government doesn’t give a fuck about you and the others. They’re not working for their people, they’re the servants of the rich people
They are definitely not working for me i'm not rich nor american lol nice avatar btw

Status
Not open for further replies.