If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@AdmiralKinyagi
@Extravlad
@MarineHQ62
@Blackbeard
@Finalbeta

Mates, I am sure you have realized this, but the spoiler basically confirms that, of the known names holding the title of Admiral since the death of Roger, Fujitora is the only person to make it to the Admiral rank without being a Logia. :hohoho:

What a way to single out swordsmen by Oda, too. @nik87 @Money D Malio @Lor D. Coast @ThunderSupernova @Peroroncino

Shanks is the only Yonko not to be a DF user.
Zoro is the only SN not to be a DF user.
Mihawk is the only known post-TS Shichibukai to be a non DF user (because we don't know yet about Weevil). :datas:

Swordbois eating good rn! :arnoling:
wtf Sanji,Jinbe,Franky,Ussop and Nami have no devil fruit.

Why are you comparing Sanji with king . He can't fight back against aramaki . While we see queen able to fight and jokes with aramaki .
:okay:
Queen was a fat fuck, it took greenbull longer to absorb all of his nutrients... simple logic, also they were already both beaten, king was injured worse from zoro than queen was from sanji. The fact that you're oblivious makes me think you're a child so I'm going to mute you now.

As far as i recall,Jinbe can manipulate the water and call some sea kings for help.He is also faster and stronger in the water.Since Sanji would need one those bubbles to fight him underwater.I think Jinbe would low diff him.
Only if Jinbei can land his attacks consecutively. If the battle becomes prolonged, the Cook might eventually figure out Jinbei's range.

CIA is just an intelligence gathering organization, it is just bunch of analysts in various areas of intelligence gathering field. While FBI is like police on steroids, it has more jurisdiction than just regular police, they have more access to sensitive data, they can work with other agencies such as NSI, CIA etc. And they can work all over the country as a federal organization. If CIA needs muscle, they call the FBI, if they need killers they hire ex-military guys from private military organizations like black water. But CIA itself doesn't have any armed forces to operate.
thats what they want you to think

G4 the only thing beating hybrid queen
Base luffy and second gear luffy was fighting and at some points overpowering a hybrid kaido. Queen isn’t doing shit to base luffy. Queen can’t even beat someone as weak as sanji compared to luffy yet you think he can beat base and second gear luffy? 😭😭 y’all sanji stans fr be top 5 worst set of ppl in the community when it comes to powerscaling

Status
Not open for further replies.