If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy was behind both and he is now much ahead of Sabo.
Hahaha
Luffy is stronger but not much better

In fact, Sabo is ...
Won't say a thing
Post automatically merged:

Ndule and his French sources say he gets humiliated
Lol I didn't say GB got humiliated

But.... Admiral fans will be on copium
This chapter kills their wank

That is not actually pluton. That is a blue print of the battleship to counter ancient weapons like pluton.
No. Those are blueprints for pluton which Franky had that too original one passed down from generations(it's even written on it). But I am talking about pluton itself here not blueprints. They were made by shipwrights of water 7. Blueprints were passed down in order to create one more to counter it.

I swear the leakers annoying, they be acting like they’re doing us a favor by making us wait. We obviously don’t care about being spoiler . They be trying to create fake hype. In almost every other anime/ manga community stuff gets leaked way earlier and nothing happens. Nobody asking for pictures at all.

I swear the leakers annoying, they be acting like they’re doing us a favor by making us wait. We obviously don’t care about being spoiler . They be trying to create fake hype. In almost every other anime/ manga community stuff gets leaked way earlier and nothing happens. Nobody asking for pictures at all.
There is also some weird idea that spoilers have to come after the official release. Maybe people forgot "Leaked" "spoilers" were called so because they were leaked earlier than the official release.

Hahaha
Luffy is stronger but not much better

In fact, Sabo is ...
Won't say a thing
Post automatically merged:

Lol I didn't say GB got humiliated

But.... Admiral fans will be on copium
This chapter kills their wank
Since you have information from French source.

Don’t be chicken to post on spoiler summary and Images.
‘You got chapter information? I suggest to spill the beans

Status
Not open for further replies.