If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve always called it
I’ve always preached the no.2 of the revo’s would be ridiculous potent as he is Luffy’s dad’s subordinate

But people tried to downplay him because of the fujitora incident “non serious fujitora”…the amount of excuses never cease!

We will see how Ryokugyu is going to fare in the next chapters. Being hit by Yamato is in no way underwhelming, but agenda is agenda.

Anyway, Ryokuyu's blade is seen? Is it really a Kokuto or not?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@nik87 still holding out for ZKK when the story has moved on to admirals vs pirates now

:ihaha:

Lik going to be claiming ZKK is going to happen even in the final arc
:risitameh:
Sounds like you are mad that you will have to hear ZKK stories for several years more since you saw that we are staying in Wano. :yasu:

I mean yes ?
I just quoted someone telling me shanks doesnt care about the pk title so clearly these headcanons on his character motivations are off the mark . blokes a scavenger, waited for people like luffy to take out the heavy hitters and he is here to make his move.
How is he a scavenger? A few years back if Djokovic and Federer dropped out of the title race, would Nadal have been a scavenger for going after the title?

The Shanks 'doesn't want to be PK' thing comes from the Ace novel where it's stated he had no desire to be PK. It wasn't based on headcanon. People had legit reasons to believe so. Oda changing direction now doesn't suddenly turn previously good beliefs into headcanon.

Status
Not open for further replies.