If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you want me to take you seriously you need to give something to work with

I don't give a fuck if you insult my intelligent ...
Most balanced = their bounties are very close to each other = no one is special among them, unless you think they have 8 Kings among the crew lol
Beckman outside the picture as he is confimed as vice captain

Bounties will not appear til next chapter.

Scabbards vs Greenbull, Yamato joins in and hit Greenbull in the head, Momo arrives too and stops Yamato and Greenbull.

Not confirmed yet but it seem in the chapter Dragon defeats/fights one of the admirals.
if dragon defeat an admiral and save sabo its maybe true, he is the most wanted person after all. But which admiral will defeated, the only 2 admiral can be defeated is fujitora and kizaru. But defeating admiral at this point really waste the main event, each admiral atm paired with 3 monster SH after all. If one of them defeated and cant fight again it will really suck. But maybe if kizaru defeqted and got nerfed like fujitora like his arm or leg got chopped maybe it will spice the story more.

• Once again to be PK is very hard , nearly difficult when kaido and BM are around
  • Shanks knows he isn't top 2 and won't be PK if Rocks duo are alive
  • Admirals are below Yonko : that's why you have revos "winning" and GB facing 7 retainers not 9
  • Sabo being Emperor of flames and grouped alongside Luffy being Emperor as a way for Oda saying Emperor title is a power thing (buggy is just a troll) and also that those 2 are above anyone bar Yonko/FA and Dragon
  • Oh Yamato will stay in Wano
:cheers:
Yamato staying in Wano and Dragon and Sabo hype which is more hype for Blackbeard

Ty sir

if you want me to take you seriously you need to give something to work with

I don't give a fuck if you insult my intelligent ...
Lol at Benn and Roo beating BM lol

Kid and Law ~ Benn or superior even. Depending on how much Oda wanks Kid and law.
Benn has zero hype in the manga. Zero feat.

Kid and law need bombs to win yet Benn and Roo will beat BM? Lol

In fact Benn isn't above Kid and law until we see more

No wonder Fuji was all bandaged up after reverie

I love fuji and all but he got his shit CLOCKED!

That’s why GB is here in wano now. He thinks he can make up for his loss by challenging a newly crowned Yonko 😂😭😭 boy is a whole goofy

How you got a whole EARTH BENDING ass fruit just to still get ROCKED?!?!?!
Mans a whole 🤡

Status
Not open for further replies.