If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or we just got introduced to Robins final opponent Intelligence vs Intelligence, Spy vs Spy
:robinsweat:
You poor fools don’t you realize this is just beginning ? We’re going to be getting introduced to a lot of New characters since the Marines are up next. Marines have an even deeper bag than the Yonko when it comes to Crews. Tho I will say Dark Horse could mean he’s a potential Admiral Candidate.

If Shanks is a snitch or if he was waiting for the fall of Kaido and Bigmom, that just kills the Yonko vs Admiral debate completely.
And Lolda would have managed to fuck up the Yonkos bar whitebeard completely. So Yonko bros better pray that this is a red herring.
:endthis:

You poor fools don’t you realize this is just beginning ? We’re going to be getting introduced to a lot of New characters since the Marines are up next. Marines have an even deeper bag than the Yonko when it comes to Crews. Tho I will say Dark Horse could mean he’s a potential Admiral Candidate.
I’m all for meeting the rest of the night marines and showing the VAs the straw hats will fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.