If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Admirals lost to Rev Commanders, put some respect on Sabo's name. Not looking good for Beast Pirates though, maybe when we see the Scabbards fight against GB we can see just how much of a fight King and Queen put up. But GB has some nerves talking about mere commanders when he and Fuji lost to Sabo and others, the only thing is maybe the Admirals lost on purpose and the Black Horse guy will tell Akainu about this.
Idk why is Shanks bothering with Bart, maybe just another delay and hype tactic or a plot point for Luffy to fight Shanks. So Shanks waited this long to go after the One Piece? Waiting for Luffy to become Joyboy?
Finally and hopefully we can see Dragon in a fight? Good hype for him if his subordinates can beat 2 Admirals and save Kuma at the same time.
Don't really care about Cobra, even less so now that @AdmiralKinyagi pointed his weird pedo and incest behavior.

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
Crew bounties are for vivre card. :milaugh:
I disagree, the Straw Hats have never had their Bounties revealed in Vivre Cards, always in the main story.

I still HEAVILY believe Zoro and Sanji are Aramaki's actual opponents, due to the overlapping character traits (Sake; swordsman; hasn't eaten for a long time (Sanji's backstory); would eat food from a pretty girl (Zoro being fed by Rika while imprisoned)). This also is foreshadowed by Green Bull massacring Sanji and Zoro's opponents, Queen and King.

So... my dream is we get Sanji and Zoro side-by-side, facing down Aramaki who goes, "Ohhhhh, you two. Tsk, your crew really is a problem, you know? I can't believe you both share a Bounty of 1.5 Billion Berry..."
(Holds up Bounty Posters of Zoro and Sanji with matching bounty numbers of 1,500,000,000 Berry each)
"I came to take your captains head, but, your blonde and moss heads put together are worth as much as Mugiwara, huh? Might as well cut his wings off, first. Fighting all three of you young fools at once would be a bit of a problem, even for an Admiral like me. You're nowhere close to Shank's crew, yet... but, you could get there. That's why I'm going to use these plants of mine to strangle any chance of you becoming a true Yonkou crew!"

wait actually could it be fujitora is getting demoted??

because really he hasn’t been of much help to the marines and especially the wg

he gave up doffy and he helped and let luffy take the credit

refused to look for and arrest the strawhats

let kuma be taken
get injured by sabo
and let the revolutionaries escape

it’s just a thought but fuji defecting is speculated so this would give him the best opportunity to switch sides

also now that we know fujitora is actually the only ever admiral with a paramecia so he’s the odd one out
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Bango🍅
would be a bit weird to demote a newly introduced admiral tho

Status
Not open for further replies.