If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are only going to get worse from here, in terms of things that make the community cringe. The Revolutionaries are coming to Wano. Who is a Revolutionary? This guy. The guy who changes genders. This... ABSOLUTE QUEEN OF A MAN, EMPORIO IVANKOV!!!

I hope everyone enjoyed the endless shitty debates about gender, pronouns, Oden, and everything else, because Ivankov can just straight up give Kiku a pussy, and if he does, Twitter is going to EXPLODE like the giant space station at the end of a shitty Star Wars sequel.

If Yamato goes: "Wow, now I can be a man, just like Oden!" upon meeting Ivankov, I'm staying off this forum for a fucking month, because it will turn into UTTER HELL. (I say this as someone who loves Ivankov, O-Kiku, and Yamato, but just wants to appreciate them and not argue about them).

DO IT ODA, YOU GLORIOUS BASTARD! GIVE KIKU A FUCKING DEVIL FRUIT SEX CHANGE! LET TWITTER BURN!!!!
if this happens. the ammount of people still calling yamato a she will just increase in spite of oda. because Americans suck and hate other Americans regardless and lack the empathy to understand anything

See what i told you. The world n°1 just got defeated by a dozen people, what Aramaki gonna do against all of them at the same time ? Yamato already smacked his head lol.

Alliance will destroy him.

Now the funniest thing is the fact Kurouma the VA might be Sanji's opponent too.
Black horse vs Black leg ? Leader of investigation (working in shadow like the spy of SHP) :shocking:.
Prince riding the horse ? :crazwhat:

@Lor D. Coast @Mr. Reloaded @Peroroncino @mly90 @MonsterZoro @Jackteo
Zoro & Killer vs Aramaki next :finally:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Things are only going to get worse from here, in terms of things that make the community cringe. The Revolutionaries are coming to Wano. Who is a Revolutionary? This guy. The guy who changes genders. This... ABSOLUTE QUEEN OF A MAN, EMPORIO IVANKOV!!!

I hope everyone enjoyed the endless shitty debates about gender, pronouns, Oden, and everything else, because Ivankov can just straight up give Kiku a pussy, and if he does, Twitter is going to EXPLODE like the giant space station at the end of a shitty Star Wars sequel.

If Yamato goes: "Wow, now I can be a man, just like Oden!" upon meeting Ivankov, I'm staying off this forum for a fucking month, because it will turn into UTTER HELL. (I say this as someone who loves Ivankov, O-Kiku, and Yamato, but just wants to appreciate them and not argue about them).

DO IT ODA, YOU GLORIOUS BASTARD! GIVE KIKU A FUCKING DEVIL FRUIT SEX CHANGE! LET TWITTER BURN!!!!
I don't really think that RA will come to Wano, at least from what I understood in the spoilers, rather to another island...? BUT I agree with you about those 3, I will be happy in my shrine but will cut out from the internet for at least a week after it or two if will be a break after such chapter.
OR I will watch Paris burn :vistalaugh:

thats exactly what he is
so he can quickly tell when he is outmatched
luffy is different . he is stupid so he goes on and does it anway.
For me ,
Dragon is Xebec son
Both love planning, they only attack when needed
This also why BM says to kaido to not rely on Xebec, probably coz he would sit and think a lot...take time to act or do something.

Monkey D. Are dumb who attack first mostly: Garp and Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.