If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He literally became Yonko and the only reason Buggy became one was due to his association with Roger and Shanks.

Shanks has dueled with Mihawk, clashed with WB, Kaido and Akainu, stopped wars and talked to Gorosei on a whim.

I think it's time people stop downplaying the most important external character to Luffy....
mihawk duel was 12 + years ago

and most of these lot dont rate mihawk anyway
clashes dont mean a lot .

he is dodgy asf . you might have been right in that regard.

Kizaru has existed longer than GB. GB is gonna fight the allaince. How well is your parralel bs gonna hold up when he goes up against Captains and the rest of the allaince lol.
See what i told you. The world n°1 just got defeated by a dozen people, what Aramaki gonna do against all of them at the same time ? Yamato already smacked his head lol.

Alliance will destroy him.

Now the funniest thing is the fact Kurouma the VA might be Sanji's opponent too.
Black horse vs Black leg ? Leader of investigation (working in shadow like the spy of SHP) :shocking:.
Prince riding the horse ? :crazwhat:

@Lor D. Coast @Mr. Reloaded @Peroroncino @mly90 @MonsterZoro @Jackteo

Especially the worst and most cringeworthy stuff.
Things are only going to get worse from here, in terms of things that make the community cringe. The Revolutionaries are coming to Wano. Who is a Revolutionary? This guy. The guy who changes genders. This... ABSOLUTE QUEEN OF A MAN, EMPORIO IVANKOV!!!

I hope everyone enjoyed the endless shitty debates about gender, pronouns, Oden, and everything else, because Ivankov can just straight up give Kiku a pussy, and if he does, Twitter is going to EXPLODE like the giant space station at the end of a shitty Star Wars sequel.

If Yamato goes: "Wow, now I can be a man, just like Oden!" upon meeting Ivankov, I'm staying off this forum for a fucking month, because it will turn into UTTER HELL. (I say this as someone who loves Ivankov, O-Kiku, and Yamato, but just wants to appreciate them and not argue about them).

DO IT ODA, YOU GLORIOUS BASTARD! GIVE KIKU A FUCKING DEVIL FRUIT SEX CHANGE! LET TWITTER BURN!!!!

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Tho I feel that Shanks will bash at luffy for what barto did, but OH MY GOD YEEEES finally I was at least in a minimum point right about spoilers, we will get shanks crew screen time finally and I hope that THIS TIME they won't cut out their dialogues in the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.