If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's certainly a top tier, not a special one
His only importance is his connection to Luffy that's all, once he meets him and shares some wisdom, he's not that important anymore
He's literally the next main character outside of the crew. Ask yourself why he's on every volume character ToC.

"Share some wisdom" and then apparently fucks off. Another rude awakening coming lmao

No Kaido is trash lmao
You were talking minutes ago how Kaido hyped these 5. Stop acting like a baby fr
fact : GB is fighting the very same people who fought Kaido
fact : GB can't win ... and Yamato is hitting him in the head is enough for fandom to assume he was struggling

so I have bad news for you
plot will stop GB from fighting and fandom thinks GB will failed where Kaido won

so ... maybe I am sometimes jokingly attack admirals ... but this is Akainu Vs Whitebeard all over again

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I saw the spoilers and I'm smiling like a goofball. My god somewhere I felt that they will frame Sabo for something

fact : GB is fighting the very same people who fought Kaido
fact : GB can't win ... and Yamato is hitting him in the head is enough for fandom to assume he was struggling

so I have bad news for you
plot will stop GB from fighting and fandom thinks GB will failed where Kaido won

so ... maybe I am sometimes jokingly attack admirals ... but this is Akainu Vs Whitebeard all over again
Why are you changing the topic all of a sudden, we were talking about how Shanks gets negged by Barto

fleetwat

Except we didn't see him do anything before this

We know Yonko werre waiting and preaching themselves for 2 years when WB died
Shanks been waiting for their downfall to make a move
While BM was planning to ally with Germa , kaido was boosting hid army
He literally became Yonko and the only reason Buggy became one was due to his association with Roger and Shanks.

Shanks has dueled with Mihawk, clashed with WB, Kaido and Akainu, stopped wars and talked to Gorosei on a whim.

I think it's time people stop downplaying the most important external character to Luffy....

Status
Not open for further replies.