If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why yonkoshitters are getting uppity?

it took Big Mom + her whole army + preptime to capture 2 Vinsmokes out for 4
Scabbards literally escaped execution by just running away from Kaido and his crew. Denjiro and Ashura both fought Kaido and somehow escaped no problem

Unlike with those instances revs have:
  • Kuma who can teleport
  • Morley who can dig
  • Karasu who can do bird fly shit
Them escaping actually makes sense.

Until this happens to an admiral, you will never have a leg to stand on
Hold this L and cry in the corner

why yonkoshitters are getting uppity?

it took Big Mom + her whole army + preptime to capture 2 Vinsmokes out for 4
Scabbards literally escaped execution by just running away from Kaido and his crew. Denjiro and Ashura both fought Kaido and somehow escaped no problem

Unlike with those instances revs have:
  • Kuma who can teleport
  • Morley who can dig
  • Karasu who can do bird fly shit
Them escaping actually makes sense.

Until this happens to an admiral, you will never have a leg to stand on
Oda prefers to do funny and entertaining scenes rather than powerscaling shit. We all know that Linlin is a monster, and a gag scene doesn't takes out her merit.

G

Gorosei Informer

One piece greatness is back.
All we needed was to be over with the Filler Yonkos.
:finally:
LMAO, also 1053 chapters of filler too apparently?!

Seriously though, I can't believe those 2 were mistreated this fucking badly and we didn't even get much on Rocks crew and Xebec after ALL of that fucking nonsense and dragging! No Shiki either!

Fuck man, Kaido and Big Mom were done so fucking dirtily and disgracefully.

I can't believe this is real, it feels like fan fiction of the highest tier. Seems like Odas restructuring of the final saga and thus story and the 1 month break has really PAID off after all!

How much of what we're seeing this chapter was really planned beforehand and especially at this timing too!?

Fuck man, my head is spinning so fucking much, it may as well be a drill right now!

I'm not wishing for it but do you really think she can beat an Admiral?
Scabbards will be quickly wiped out, just like Kaido did
Yamato will be left all by herself and the most I can see her do is some heroic feat, giving an hard time to Aramaki kinda like she did with Kaido
But after that, she'll need backup asap

All this IF the battle isn't stopped by Momo's mediation

Mmmm I am convinced of Kidd's connection to Lodestar
That's where we'll see his flashback and where the clash/fight with Luffy will happen

But hey, it's not like I wouldn't apreciate the scenario you described
It's just that Lodestar is the hill I'm ready to die on
To many hints point at that imo
She's not beating GB but she's not losing either
Retainers themselves are weakened and less in numbers than before...I bet they won't also lose.

Oda won't use her as GB hypetool.

Interesting fact, Shanks is arriving Wano just 2 chapters before 1056, and the chapter 1056 will release in the exact week of Red Movie.

The chapter will release officially Monday 8th (in Japan), but we will get it as always, 3 days before. The movie releases August 6th. This is not a coincidence, we have more bombs in the next ones :steef::steef::lumazed:
Shanks will meet Luffy in the manga ... so he can shine better in the movie!

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Tbh I'm also laughing at people who denied Green Bull couldn't be a plant/nature related logia btw! Although I'm confused why he's a logia ironically, especially with Fujitora being a paramecia too.

I like someone's idea, I think on here ti was, that Fuji is a paramecia to foreshadow/symbolise that he doesnt fit in with the Marines/is not truly loyal and thus will get fired from or leave them.

I suspect an Admiral could die too at some point but I really hope it aint Fujitora ideally.
Because plant = element. Pokemon logic.
Besides, "solid" logias exists. After all....Ice. So it's kiiiiiiinda understandable.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You can tell me that I'm coping but i think the reason why Black horse is investigating is because he suspects that Fujitora let the Revos escape.

@Echizen_Jo_Ndule @AwakenedCabbage @AdmiralKinyagi @Wiwi

I think this very well may be the case here lol or I'm coping.
Fujitora is generally more concerned about the safety of civilians than fights. So he probably ignored them to save peeps or something. I'd say the CP-0 used the chaos as an excuse to execute Cobra, which may have worked as a distraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.