If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giggio : *joins chat*
Giggio : Woro chapter ?
Giggio : Confirmed by Giggio Woro chapter
Giggio : where are my Woro spoilers?
Giggio : *hit by depression*
Giggio : Woro 99 B bounty
Provider : "No Zoro bounty this week"
Giggio : *kill me please*

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:

Morleys devil fruit allows for digging through the red line
Karasus devil fruit allows for him to transform into a flock of crows and fly
Lindbergh is a master technician he likely made an escape route for himself as well.

Escape is more than possible
Oh wow and the Admirals just stand there and can’t do anything about Katasu turning into fucking birds? Lol
You think some technology is gonna stop Admirals from chasing this guy down? Yeah sure.
Wow Morley is gonna hide in the ground? Aramaki can create roots and just dig him back up or Fujitora sending him straight to hell.
There is nothing that would realistically stop 1 Admiral and especially not 2.

I agree; I still think if he does get something it’ll relate to the heavens with:
1. His mothers name
2. Both of his fires names have been based on gods who were kicked out of heaven
3. Seemingly lunarian connection.
you know actually with hid bounty reading his actual name Vinsmoke Sanji

we might get some Ghost of the Uchiha kinda shit with him Lmao that cheesy ik

his pre TS bounty only read Sanji

so i don't think his bounty name would change but it does seem like Oda will stick to Kurohashi for time being

and bro Kuma has escape and Sanji talked smack about him whooping marines so i doubt it will change much unless something drastic happens like people seeming sanji in HM or some demonic transformation or pure rage on fierce flames

Status
Not open for further replies.