If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

People care so much if the Admirals lost in a fight lmao.

The truth here is that they went there in the Holy Land, right under the noses of Fuji and Ryokugyu. Seems like they at least fought a little, since Fuji is all bandaged up.

And the Revos escaped with Kuma lmao, they actually achieved their goal.

That's pretty good. Revos needed a win.

It's so funny that you guys care so much about powerscaling, that you don't see this as an L to the Admirals.

It's an L mate.

Just like King letting his gun be shot off by Izo and letting Sanji save Momo right in front of him.

Or the Big Mom Pirates not being able to do anything about The Straw Hats, Jinbei and the Germa from leaving.

It's a massive L.

I disagree, the Straw Hats have never had their Bounties revealed in Vivre Cards, always in the main story.

I still HEAVILY believe Zoro and Sanji are Aramaki's actual opponents, due to the overlapping character traits (Sake; swordsman; hasn't eaten for a long time (Sanji's backstory); would eat food from a pretty girl (Zoro being fed by Rika while imprisoned)). This also is foreshadowed by Green Bull massacring Sanji and Zoro's opponents, Queen and King.

So... my dream is we get Sanji and Zoro side-by-side, facing down Aramaki who goes, "Ohhhhh, you two. Tsk, your crew really is a problem, you know? I can't believe you both share a Bounty of 1.5 Billion Berry..."
(Holds up Bounty Posters of Zoro and Sanji with matching bounty numbers of 1,500,000,000 Berry each)
"I came to take your captains head, but, your blonde and moss heads put together are worth as much as Mugiwara, huh? Might as well cut his wings off, first. Fighting all three of you young fools at once would be a bit of a problem, even for an Admiral like me. You're nowhere close to Shank's crew, yet... but, you could get there. That's why I'm going to use these plants of mine to strangle any chance of you becoming a true Yonkou crew!"
For the second time, in a serious fight, Aramaki blinkstomps current Zoro and erases current Lanjino from existence with less than a thought. Sorry, mate, but you're wanking them for no reason and going to set yourself up for a disappoinment at this rate. :handsup:

Its just the manga implies they ""defeated"" the admirals.
They are not investigating wether if they defeated Fuji and GB or not.
They are investigating HOW they escaped+ some failed murder plot against one Celestial Dragon.
The plot implies they "narratively defeated" the two admirals + Fujitora was covered on bandages in ch 957, so its easy to assume that at least Fuji got defeated and Ryu neutralised if they managed to escape.

The manga implies the "defeat".
2 Admirals lost to revo commanders :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

@Extravlad @Wiwi @MarineHQ62 @AdmiralKinyagi

Yankers are trying too hard to downplay the Admirals after the last chapter have lowkey placed most of Kaido and Big Mom's feats in the mud in 1 panel

They still need time to digest King and Queen getting wrecked after trying to fight Aramaki willingly despite being warned

Kaido failling to kill Kinemon, even after a free blow on his head, should already be a hell of an embarrasment

But that only means Kinemon is strong, right? Not that Kaido is weak, unless Kaido was an Admiral then he would be trash because only then Kinemon would be considered weak

Love the double standards
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

When they first attacked Kaido they didn't pierce's body. It was when they strain hard and put everything into it they learn how to cut Kaido. If they did it again they would cut him from the very beginning.

Yamato had CoC. She learned how to coat it during the war.

If Zoro could fight 100% King again he wouldn't have the same problem as he ran into because he grew stronger during the war. That's the point.
Idk about Scabbard gaining PU while stabbing Kaido.
Even if that's correct
They start the fight after getting PU/stronger and still got destroyed
So??

You would be the only person who think Yamato learn advCoC in the war.
Everyone knows she already knows how to use who knows from how long

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.