If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Because shounen wanker logic is:
"you lose once, you are absolutely garbage ass east blue fodder tier".
:sanmoji:
:nicagesmile: :nicagesmile::nicagesmile: what on earth happened to people like those? Do they need some help? Maybe to get a cozy blanket, good tea and tell what hangs over them? I can help, I can always listen to them, let them cry on my shoulder if it will mean that they will stop such slander.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Cope dude

Luffy never fought BM
BM wasn't sown bandaged nor was she hurt by Luffy

We know that a fake

Revos did damaged admirals badly and they "won"
Either 1 of them lost or both lost.

No amount of copium will save you here
They didn't lose coz they let Revos escape...they lost coz they couldn't handle Revos simple
Big Mom did fight the SH pirates, in case you missed it. She doesn't have to directly fight with Luffy for it to be a clash. The clash b/w the Revs and the admirals could've been a brief skirmish for all we know unless you're suggesting Sabo and co-beat two admirals, which is nonsensical. It was mentioned nowhere that they damaged any admiral badly. They use bandaids for the bruises too as they did for Sengoku and Garp after MF. You're just blowing it out of proportion to shit on the admirals.

They were expressing worry about how the battle was progressing outside of expectations...
If Luffy beats Kaidou without awakening and continues to grow stronger it just increases the likelihood of eventual awakening...
Literally no reason to interfere if they thought Kaidou would definitely kill Luffy by himself... Keep huffing copium, you seem to be ignoring all the chapters of Luffy looking better than Kaidou in their serious fight pre awakening. Creating some arbitrary zero chance for a Luffy victory is against the mindset of all characters involved.
That's literally them worrying about Nika's awakening. There is no dancing around the fact. They did not even below Luffy'd win; they just wanted to make sure Luffy'd die just so they could avoid any possibility of Nika's awakening. And there was 0 chance for Luffy to win against Kaido before awakening. Stop the blind wank, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.