If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, but Oda still inflicted that bullshit on them of having the Revos being able of wounding at least Fujitora and escape, even if the admirals should have caught and crushed them.

But then again he has done the same thing for all antagonist for decades.
Im sorry, but 5 revo commanders losing against 2 admirals would have been embrassing for the revos. It would have been unrealistic if the admirals cruches them easily

I

Indigo

Tho I never understood slander on fan of characters who for example lost a battle in some moments. They are still powerful and relevant characters/organizations, for what is a fight over such thing?
Fuji still the best Admiral

i don't give a fuck to whoever he loses

Bunch of weak WG window lickers the rest of the Admirals are :denzimote:

:milaugh:

People comparing 2 armies (geram and fishmen) with strong leaders (jinbei, ichiji, reiju, Judge, niji , alladin and yonji) vs cacao army
(Bm came at the end and still caught 2 and trashed others)

To
2 Admirals vs sabo and 3 commanders (not one of them is above ichiji even i bet)

:gokulaugh:imagine not beating even Lindbergh whose the weakest revo commander beside Bello Betty

2 Admirals can't beat 1 commander and lost

Kaido and BM vs 5Ns = luffy koed, others badly damaged...needed to kick BM awa. Took 4 of them to drop BM out of the rooftop

Dude they lost
Cope.
BM didn't go all out , guess what? She captured 2 vinsmokes.... alliance were beaten at tea party very fast in seconds , fishmen and German were bloody when wci ended.

Even Akainu didn't deny Admirals lost

Stop with your excuses

Luffy never fought BM. Didn't hurt BM
Stop comparing it with revos beating admirals

"Fuji had one tiny bandage " he had one badnage on his cheek with a whole bandage wrapped over his head

Cope
you really tryna compare weakass vinsmokes that can’t even beat pre wano sanji to revo commanders? If you wanna push an agenda then atleast say something that makes sense

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
:nicagesmile: :nicagesmile::nicagesmile: what on earth happened to people like those? Do they need some help? Maybe to get a cozy blanket, good tea and tell what hangs over them? I can help, I can always listen to them, let them cry on my shoulder if it will mean that they will stop such slander.
They are ruined by "classic" shounen like DBZ, where the villain gets irrelevant after losing once and the power junkie progression keeps rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.