• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

Don't worry

Beast Pirates will soon join BMP in this regard LoL
Somehow, the Yonkou crews appear to be more incompetent than the Shichibukai pirate crews.

Doflamingo and Crocodile ran a lot tighter management compared to Kaido or BM. May be too much power got to them and they just don't bother.

Or may this is how Xebec ran things. He must've been a terrible captain.

If Jinbei et al. and Reiju et al. that situation in Totoland without any casualties then no other organization has suffered same level of PIS.

Whether they failed to capture Fishmen/Vinsmokes or they captured Fishmen/Vinsmokes and they escaped, it doesn't look good for BMPs.
Just like how the marines and Cipher Pol completely fail to kill even a simple member of the Franky Family at Enies Lobby with the dreaded Buster Call only destroying buildings and one of its own ships with a thousand marine soldiers inside, or how Baroque Works inflicted no casualties on the heroes side outside of the drugged soldiers who were killed by the sacred water rather than by Crocodile, same for the Thriller Bark and Donquixote Pirates.
Also outside of Ace and fodders the marines failed to kill or capture any significant pirate during MF arc.
So don't talk about how bad the BMP look because every antagonist organisation looks or have looked bad.

M

MD Zolo

Doflamingo: A sharp object pierces through his organs.
Cracker: It rains for no reason, so his defenses are useless.
Katakuri: He gets hungry again, giving Luffy enough time to hide.

See, even without help, Luffy wins.
A sharp object will try to shred all of his organs?!!

No! Without Law, Luffy doesn't win against Doffy.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was no connection at all. It was all about being grateful and things like that. Jinbei doesn't fall into the category of people Luffy normally likes or invites into his crew either. Just because Oda toyed with it for a long time, doesn't mean it was well done. Hell, it may even mean that Oda himself had doubts about the idea.

You are welcome to have whatever definition you want. I made it clear that it is MY opinion that Jinbei being a Straw Hat was forced. I am going to stay with that opinion. Your take on the matter is not relevant to my decision.
Oh because Jinbei was stronger than luffy and luffy has more of a debt to Jinbei than Jinbei has a debt to luffy

You're right. That is different from anybody else.

But different doesn't mean bad.

So you can keep your opinion I guess

J

Jo_Ndule

He lost to Luffy.

Now it doesn't seem much but factor in the humiliation BM got due to Morgan who proclaimed Luffy won the war by defeating two of her general and destroying Whole cake plateau

Also, neither kata nor cracker was seen with BM in wano.

If nothing happened to kata then Why she preferred not to bring her strongest commander against Kaido?
BM didn't even put Snack in prison
She cant demote Katakuri or put him in prison , also if kata was in prison or demoted, Daifuku wouldnt suggest him as Captain.

Oda made BM bring Smoothie and co coz those ones didnt shine at WCI.

Ohh, you're talking about the spoiler pics. Haven't check them yet LOL:watchout:
You got what I meant. Come on, I know it's for plot but it's still a bad move from oda to put that on sanji, he should have just sit on the sunny like everybody else, nothing stopped luffy to turn G4 and fly to kinemon. Yet oda didn't take this road.

Or if sanji made a move, let him save the damn kid at least even if the fooking traitor still got away.

Oda better give sanji an epic fight in onigashima. We know he's the best cook in one piece, just show us his fighting abilities now ffs.

M

MD Zolo

Just like how the marines and Cipher Pol completely fail to kill even a simple member of the Franky Family at Enies Lobby with the dreaded Buster Call only destroying buildings and one of its own ships with a thousand marine soldiers inside, or how Baroque Works inflicted no casualties on the heroes side outside of the drugged soldiers who were killed by the sacred water rather than by Crocodile, same for the Thriller Bark and Donquixote Pirates.
Also outside of Ace and fodders the marines failed to kill or capture any significant pirate during MF arc.
So don't talk about how bad the BMP look because every antagonist organisation looks or have looked bad.
I will continue to talk about it, because no other organization has EVER completely failed at everything they do. Baroque Works incited a fuc*king war and did everything to perfection. Even with PIS, the Straw hats were always a step back. You are just giving ONE example.

Marines did what they set out to do. Kill Ace.

Cypher Poll wasn't involved with Buster call, Marines were and they destroyed the whole place. But yes, PIS did hurt them at the end.

But BMPs keep ending up on the losing side over and over again. This is the definition of a failing crew. Zero success rate. Just enforcement of raw power.

BM didn't even put Snack in prison
She cant demote Katakuri or put him in prison , also if kata was in prison or demoted, Daifuku wouldnt suggest him as Captain.

Oda made BM bring Smoothie and co coz those ones didnt shine at WCI.
Out of universe wise, Katakuri and Cracker already got defeated. The absence of Oven and being the most troublesome for Jimbei's escape leads me to believe he got defeated as well. In universe wise, they're in critical conditions.

You got what I meant. Come on, I know it's for plot but it's still a bad move from oda to put that on sanji, he should have just sit on the sunny like everybody else, nothing stopped luffy to turn G4 and fly to kinemon. Yet oda didn't take this road.

Or if sanji made a move, let him save the damn kid at least even if the fooking traitor still got away.

Oda better give sanji an epic fight in onigashima. We know he's the best cook in one piece, just show us his fighting abilities now ffs.
It's all right man, we are know that Sanji would murder Kanjuro if Kinemon wasn't there to order him and beside, why would Sanji save Momo LOL. I thought Sanji hates that brat LOL. I guess time changes:jordanmf:So don't worry man, when Sanji fights both King and Queen and kill Kaido this arc everybody would stop talking trash about my boy LOL. So stay strong XD.:datas:

Status
Not open for further replies.