If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
People easily forget that Law's story didn't end with just doffy. They forgot his flashback and the fucked up plot the WG higher ups arranged for his hometown destruction, he had one of the most fucked up pasts, pretty much like Robin's flashback but without buster calls
True.
They still not taking the Admiral fights from Zoro/Sanji, though.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Shanks is betraying Luffy. Kid will take on Shanks on his way to laugh tale. Luffy will be mad at Kid for him defeating shanks. Buggy will reveal the truth about Shanks and the 3 Yonko (Luffy, Buggy, Kid) will build an alliance against the WG/Imu.

Mark my words.
YES YES YES EXACTLY, BUGGY KNOWS EVERYTHING!!! HE WILL STAND BY LUFFY'S SIDE ONCE AGAIN SINCE HE WON'T STAND SHANKS AND ONLY FOR THAT. KIDD FELT THAT SHANKS IS EVIL AND TRIED TO TAKE HIM DOWN SADLY LOOSING THE FIGHT AT THE TIME BUT I BET HE STILL WANT TO TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!!!!

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
what have you stated that we should mark :kayneshrug:?
This:
Shanks is betraying Luffy. Kid will take on Shanks on his way to laugh tale. Luffy will be mad at Kid for him defeating shanks. Buggy will reveal the truth about Shanks and the 3 Yonko (Luffy, Buggy, Kid) will build an alliance against the WG/Imu.

Or you want a more detailed version?

Bigmom indeed lost to Luffy as Luffy achieved his goal and got even more.....that was a loss to bigmom...but that time, these bigmom fans brought out huge headcanons to justify why it was not a loss....a loss doesn't necessarly has to do with powerlevels...Aokiji admited he lost to SHP when they got Robin back in Enies lobby....I swear if WG existed that time, we would have witnessed the same shit show....
big mom fans were 100 % right ,context matters .
since we are clearly talking in context of a fight , she never lost to luffy.

you are beginning to create arbitrary definitions of what a loss is in context of a fight.
that is to say any altercation where one party successfully escapes another person is viewed as a loss. that is quite frankly nonsensical.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Don't care about your hate boner arguments, take it or leave it, Kidd and Law vs Admirals too.

Kaido and King gap is much larger than Akainu and his peers. There's no way in hell Akainu can solo all 3 admirals and those zodiac Vice Admirals
I’m not the one snapping off, I’m stating facts. Law&Kidd we’re relegated to the non—main enemy of Onigashima. The SHs, aside from Jack the Drought who has narrative reasons to go down to Inuarashi, all focused on the primary threat. So unless something changes in the future, SHs vs Navy is the safe bet

Status
Not open for further replies.