If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you thought big mom lost to luffy in wci as well
then this convo isnt worth having with you
Bigmom indeed lost to Luffy as Luffy achieved his goal and got even more.....that was a loss to bigmom...but that time, these bigmom fans brought out huge headcanons to justify why it was not a loss....a loss doesn't necessarly has to do with powerlevels...Aokiji admited he lost to SHP when they got Robin back in Enies lobby....I swear if WG existed that time, we would have witnessed the same shit show....

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
As a Shanks fan, I have not to say this
But notice when Shanks started moving..Right after the defeat of Big Mom and Kaido..This shows well that Big Mom and Kaido were powerful obstacles..And Shanks probably wants to trick Luffy
It is possible that this is all Shanks' plan
Shanks probably plans to use Luffy as an "ally" to get to Laugh Tale with help of Robin, last moment sabotaging Strawhats :kuzanshut:

Yeah exactly.
Their "loss" is their failure to protect the holyland. You can also say they "lost" when Kizaru failed to capture the Strawhats or when the truth about Dressrosa was exposed, so on and so forth.

It makes sense when you factor in what they did immediately after. Like @rerere posted before, they sent their CP-0 agent to stop Morgans from publishing the news, which does not make sense on the surface level since Morgans was going to publish about Sabo assassinating Cobra anyway. But it also highlights the Marines failure to protect the Holyland and to allow such an assassination to happen, which is exactly why they tried to stop/alter the narrative by threatening Morgans.

If you aren't biased by agendas, I think it's obvious that the "loss" of the Marines is their failure to protect the Holyland and not the individual Admirals losing.
People are so focused on powerscaling their brain automatically thinks of character being KO when hearing about win/lose. Big Mom never "personally" got defeated in WCI but Luffy was considered the winner while she was considered the loser in the news because she failed to protect her headquarters.
There was no Fujitora body lying on the floor with his teeth knocked out lmao.

Kid and Law literally got their bounties alongside Luffy’s lol. People need to accept that they will get a big role in the final arc and likely fight and admiral

Black Horse and Kizaru will probably be left off for Sanji and Zoro
People easily forget that Law's story didn't end with just doffy. They forgot his flashback and the fucked up plot the WG higher ups arranged for his hometown destruction, he had one of the most fucked up pasts, pretty much like Robin's flashback but without buster calls

Alright then.

@Un-amed @SDfear @Echizen_Jo_Ndule seem to "confirm" that the Admirals lost in battle so let's see if you guys are right when Lance drops the summary.

Wish @AwakenedCabbage could clear that up but let's wait.
That'd be insane if they straight up lost on their terf
I feel like it's a misunderstanding
And they lost in the sense that everyone escaped
So more like a whole cake island big mom situation

G

Gorosei Informer

to make another „im here to stop this war apperance „ :milaugh:
to disappear for the next 200 chapters again :steef:
Shanks like Marineford, came to try to stop the war/raid but was too late LOL! This time BM and Kaido died but last time it was Ace, Whitebeard and almost Koby too lol. I wonder if Shanks will save another life here? Although given the whole Bartolomeo thing, that sounds completley ironic right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.