If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks is literally minutes away from meeting Luffy and decides to go after Barto lmao Oda wtf
Barto did burn his flag but its sus.. i think Barto off screened an executive prolly the one that isn't the top executive.. you know the one that acted as a diplomat to White Beard

I’m not the one snapping off, I’m stating facts. Law&Kidd we’re relegated to the non—main enemy of Onigashima. The SHs, aside from Jack the Drought who has narrative reasons to go down to Inuarashi, all focused on the primary threat. So unless something changes in the future, SHs vs Navy is the safe bet
All 3 have 3 billions, Admirals or Gorosei for their endgame, gap between Kaido and King is much bigger than Akainu and 3 admirals, Kaido can solo all 3 calamities, Akainu can't solo all 3 admirals, so that alone rules out at least Sanji for that fight, so there goes one.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Dude this is one piece not AoT, don’t expect a complicated storyline for Shanks

Even if he’s evil it will be kinda straight forward
Nah, i think Imu manipulated Shanks. And i think it was back then when Shanks couldnt go with the others to Laugh Tale. I think buggy saw/heard something there, so he is the only one knowing the truth. Thats why Imu wants to see him dead and makes him first shishibukai, which wasnt enough and now even makes him an Yonko, so he will be a goal for nearly every pirate on the sea.

Shanks like Marineford, came to try to stop the war/raid but was too late LOL! This time BM and Kaido died but last time it was Ace, Whitebeard and almost Koby too lol. I wonder if Shanks will save another life here? Although given the whole Bartolomeo thing, that sounds completley ironic right now...

Every major appereance of him ends in some peoples death ,and the saveing someone to not make it look obvious that everywhere you go someone dies :pepebusi:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Admirals and WG are as much of a plot for straw hats aa it is for Kidd and Law, I am simply saying for fans to calm their tits down and not leave the forum like when Sanji didn't fight King, or ZKK
WG plot for Kid? Why?
As far as what we know about Kid, he's just on the run for the One Piece. He has 0 ties to the WG plot, iirc. He's not even a "D.".
Not saying that it can't happen, but I legit don't see how Kid gets involved on this WG development. So far, he doesn't seen to add anything storywise.
Unless Oda pulls some saddest backstory of the sad backstories for him and ties him to something related to this storyline.

big mom fans were 100 % right ,context matters .
since we are clearly talking in context of a fight , she never lost to luffy.

you are beginning to create arbitrary definitions of what a loss is in context of a fight.
that is to say any altercation where one party successfully escapes another person is viewed as a loss. that is quite frankly nonsensical.
It is counted as a loss when you fail to achieve the goal...

Luffy failed to save the ace...hence he lost...
BigMom failed to stop SHP.....she lost....

Nope, you are wrong...it is counted as a loss not because one escape but it is counted as a one if you failed to achieve the goal....this is no fighting tournament...marines work is to capture criminals...it is the failure/loss of marines if they can't capture the criminals..on other hand, if criminals achieved their goal, it is their win...

we are talking in the context of achieving goals not from escaping perspective...

Shanks is betraying Luffy. Kid will take on Shanks on his way to laugh tale. Luffy will be mad at Kid for him defeating shanks. Buggy will reveal the truth about Shanks and the 3 Yonko (Luffy, Buggy, Kid) will build an alliance against the WG/Imu.

Mark my words.
So it is better to bartolomeo kill Shanks

Status
Not open for further replies.