If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People easily forget that Law's story didn't end with just doffy. They forgot his flashback and the fucked up plot the WG higher ups arranged for his hometown destruction, he had one of the most fucked up pasts, pretty much like Robin's flashback but without buster calls
Law is too involved with the underworld to let his story ends here.

This:
Shanks is betraying Luffy. Kid will take on Shanks on his way to laugh tale. Luffy will be mad at Kid for him defeating shanks. Buggy will reveal the truth about Shanks and the 3 Yonko (Luffy, Buggy, Kid) will build an alliance against the WG/Imu.

Or you want a more detailed version?
No thanks detailed enough :cheers:
Evil Shanks incoming :believe:
Didn‘t believe Oda would pull that off but for now it seems to be that way .

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Oda will not offscreen one of his favs to hype up Kid
He will, since in my (longer) theory, he will, even tho he got defeated, reappear in the final war and will be Zoros enemy then.

Kid will defeat shanks, maybe with help of someone of Shanks crew. And Shanks will then reappear on Imus side and will be Zoros final opponent. Because beating Shanks will show he is able to beat Mihawk, which gives him pretty much the WSS-Title. Maybe Shanks inbetween even kills Mihawk.

Who knows.
Kid looks like he's keep doing his own thing.
Law is the only one who looks like wants to stick around longer in order to find the meaning of "D.".
It's possible they have future roles in different situations. Kid on the Yonko plot, and Law on the WG plot.
Admirals and WG are as much of a plot for straw hats aa it is for Kidd and Law, I am simply saying for fans to calm their tits down and not leave the forum like when Sanji didn't fight King, or ZKK

He will, since in my (longer) theory, he will, even tho he got defeated, reappear in the final war and will be Zoros enemy then.

Kid will defeat shanks, maybe with help of someone of Shanks crew. And Shanks will then reappear on Imus side and will be Zoros final opponent. Because beating Shanks will show he is able to beat Mihawk, which gives him pretty much the WSS-Title. Maybe Shanks inbetween even kills Mihawk.
Dude this is one piece not AoT, don’t expect a complicated storyline for Shanks

Even if he’s evil it will be kinda straight forward

G

Gorosei Informer

I had a feeling Shanks would show up near to the end of Wano or just after it with Film Red coming out soon. Glad to know that turned out to be right but still can't believe it's real!

Status
Not open for further replies.