If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the addition of black horse there’s more people for the SHs to fight

Fujitora still has the task of capturing Luffy and Law, and I doubt he fights Luffy

so that leaves an opening for Kid to fight an admiral
i doubt akainu is whining aboit dressrosa still while Fuji is on the move for a while

Losing =/= defeated. Big Mom lost in WCI but wasn't defeated. Although Strawhats had someone dying on their side and Big Mom didn't.
That is right losing =/= defeated. I didn’t say defeated. I said failed and “lost”.

Failure:
  • noun a person with a record of failing; someone who loses consistently
  • noun loss of ability to function normally
  • noun an act that fails
  • noun an event that does not accomplish its intended purpose
  • noun lack of success

H

Herrera95

Is Shanks now at Wano really prepared by Oda or just hype for film Red?

Shanks said after WCI that the time to meet Luffy was coming. We had 2 weeks timeskip and he didn't came to Wano.

After fight we had another 1 week timeskip but news only came out now(at least in Wano). I really wonder why he didn't showed up early if Oda truly thought on this.

To me is only hype for new film.

H

Herrera95

That is right losing =/= defeated. I didn’t say defeated. I said failed and “lost”.

Failure:
  • noun a person with a record of failing; someone who loses consistently
  • noun loss of ability to function normally
  • noun an act that fails
  • noun an event that does not accomplish its intended purpose
  • noun lack of success
The other guy was talking about defeat.
Post automatically merged:

What did Yamato do to put her above commanders?
CoC Coating.

He talks to five elders
To be honest, he even saved bb in a way..Do you really think that bb could pass 3 admirals?
At the beginning of the story, he also killed weak people
1. He talked to the elders, that’s not evil? The celestial dragons may not be good people; but they merely trying to make a deal with the WG is not bad.

2. He didn’t save Blackbeard, he saved countless of lives. Yes BB would have died but people like Coby and Curiel as well.

3. And are you talking about the mountain bandits? They tried killing a kid and random villagers

He’s a pirate, he’s not a Samaritan, but he only has good intentions for his friends like Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.