If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes the same sanji who fainted after fighting a yc2 is stronger than two persons who were still up after using their awakenings that drain them multiple times against a yonko level person that’s strong enough to give kaido a challenge and did way more damage to said yonko level person than sanji did against queen. I yearn for the day sanji stops getting overhyped
Sanji fought countless headliner and Gifter armies. Same armies Law and Kidd avoided. Same armies Zoro said would deplete their stamina. Same armies that literally were making Izo struggle.

Im down to admit Sanji may not have as much stamina as Law and Kidd. But that doesnt matter, cause if he goes all out from the get-go. He'll blitz and destroy them both.

Im not sayin current sanji can beat one
Im sayin any sanji that beats them makes the admirals look bad
:kata:

Sanji isn't surpassing the yonko
I get what you saying but it isn’t too bad since luffy is yonko level and zoro will be yonko level too and I doubt oda solidified the monster trio so much just for him to make luffy and zoro leave sanji in the dust like that. So future sanji beating an admiral isn’t far fetched

How does GB fighting Scabbards and Yamato end up to a conversation to Sanji fighting an Admiral? Wth :choppawhat:

I hope this feat for Yamato doesn’t translate to a feat for Sanji either. :beckmoji:

Sanji fought countless headliner and Giftet armies. Same armies Law and Kidd avoided. Same armies Zoro said woulf deplete their stamina. Same armies that literally were making Izo struggle.

Im down to admit Sanji may not have as much stamina as Law and Kidd. But that doesnt mattwr, cause if he goes all out from the get-go. He'll blitz and destroy them both.
Blitz and destroy them yet kid and law were getting hella attacks from big mom while they were using their awakenings that drain them yet sanji isn’t even close to big mom one bit? Lmao read one piece instead of sanji piece I beg

You truly believe he wasnt holding back after the shit we saw him do later against Luffy? Thats still his daughter, he was lecturing her and still beat the shit outta her. Now I remember why I left this section for a while, dumb agendas everywhere.
Honestly i never doubted that he wasn't serious. He told her he's not playing around and he jumped to hybrid immediately. The way he was portrayed during that fight also strikes how serious he took it.

I mean, why should i doubt it when Kaido himself says that it's not a game for him when she adores her enemy?

Status
Not open for further replies.