Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, if you are Town this was an unfortunate chain of events for you. And you even helped kill scum.

But, stuff like the above makes me think you aren‘t going to flip Town here. You‘re pointing fingers atp and grasping at straws. This sounds like a desperate attempt to save yourself which is scum indicative. So you can just confess and troll now. You‘re done.
confess to what??? im not scum :pepeke:

if u r really town, how am i supposed to convince u or anyone else here??
its like i have no option of saving myself, i even claimed my action and no one is countering

confess to what??? im not scum :pepeke:

if u r really town, how am i supposed to convince u or anyone else here??
its like i have no option of saving myself, i even claimed my action and no one is countering
You can easily shoot scum as scum, too. All it proves is that you‘re not purple. But you can easily be on the other scum team.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
i have a cooldown so i cant shoot all nights anyway

also no i dont and im not really interested in looking for more scum rn considering how im being so easily lynched despite calling out zem as scum and vigging emi
i even kinda sussed muugen dp1 and i was right about that too
Ah well. Fuck.

So here we have two things either Flower and Hime were both framed / bus driven last night.

Or

Whatever Hime said is true.

I don't do well in emotional situations.

@Natalija @Adam 🍎 what do you think?

Is this true?

Man. I'm not really worried since we lost like only 4 townies and have offed 4 scum, but damn this is confusing again.
Host made his own rules.
Just asked rn.
He says if muggen made someone scan innocent then they would also parity with a real town.

:laughmoji:

So yeah.
Flower is very viable now.
No one would bus drive her btw.
Cmon now

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Host made his own rules.
Just asked rn.
He says if muggen made someone scan innocent then they would also parity with a real town.

:laughmoji:

So yeah.
Flower is very viable now.
No one would bus drive her btw.
Cmon now
Lol. Great.

Well, I was challenged to RPS N1. That much I know. But I have no clue if I won or lost since I got no feedback regarding that.
You said weren't challenged last night and no townie is coming forward with bus driving you.

Honestly, you may need to claim next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.