If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was fighting Fodder injured scabbards and Yamato showed up in the end and hit him once before being told to stop by momo. None of the other heavy hitters are there. The fact that he didnt put down the scabbards yet is interesting though give how base Kaido mopped them once he's had enough.
It has be week and they can recover to 100 % .

It is one piece where Ussop magic recover next arc after getting g skull cracked. Nami got feet piece by mr. 2. Sanji got bones broken by bon buy.

If you rest for few days in one piece logic, you heal up 100 % whatever bandages does not matter.

Does anyone argue luffy beat nerf don krieg ?

Kaido didn’t put down 9 samurai in one second . 9 samurai fight fine while facing dragon form. Then kaido return to base form to spam advanced coc attack on these same people.

Need i reminder you Kaido didn’t put Kinemon for good that he use aCoc on kinemon.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
@Finalbeta hey you piece of shit, go flood another forum with your incessant crying you godamn freak. Fucking toe licking sack of garbage.
I don't know what kind of trauma you had as a child or later in your life but I thought you were just a stupid nerd who would waste his life playing the overall same typology of games (Mafia) spending so many hours a day closed in his basement but I didn't expect you would show such a dark side all of a sudden and lose your mind like this, maybe you spammed too many one liners or something happened to you during these months.

You were already a toxic individual but this dark side is actually pretty exhilarating.

You would only act like though on the Internet in the past but not this. :milaugh:

Cap. Dude was amongst 2 admirals. The other 3 that were with sabo are all much weaker than he is.

You cannot compare that to a luffy who still needed help fighting kaido even after awakening advanced coc
Show panels or stop tagging me, not interested in your baseless conjecture

Luffy absolutely shits on Sabo, it's not even close, hell, you could make it five Sabo's against current Luffy and it's still not even close.

“The Revo commanders got Kuma so they WON! Admiral fans in the mud.”

Yeah sure, let’s ignore the fact that in the same chapter Aramaki is fighting 8 high tiers.

What is happening right now? Literally nothing in this chapter changes of the idea I have.

“See Aramaki doesn’t have a black blade!”
Uhhhhhh… what?

“there’s no way the alliance will get saved from him!”
…. Did you miss the part where the savior showed up on the shores on Wano?
is it confirmed that it is not a black blade ?
are there already panels or is it mentioned in the chapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.