If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
What did he do to deserve this :hope:
He's Fujishiro lol, the guy who acts like a thug on forums but is most likely deeply problematic IRL with many issues and so closes himself in a reality like forum games posting many hours a day like an autist to escape real life and acts like a boss insulting people rather casually and being so toxic.

Logged off for a few days, didn’t think we’d get chapter spoilers this quick so I’ll drop some quick thoughts:

Aramaki being a “Forest Logia” is weird as hell but I mean, okay I’m game lol. I’m curious as to how much of his fight with the scabbards we’ll get to see, if he handles them with ease then this will be further confirmation of his extreme strength.

I also saw some people on Reddit saying that Yamato’s AdCoC strike to the head didn’t injure him? Or that he phased through it? Idk, we need scans but if so that’s an extremely hype moment for him given how many people think Yamato is close to Kaido lol.

Okay, so wtf are these rumors that the new Vice Admiral is Sakazuki’s son? I’ve been saying for years now that Oda is really trying to give Sakazuki some real character development post timeskip, but I’m very curious as to where this is going if it’s true. “Tensei” means “reincarnation” so…yeah I’m very curious as to where these events will lead. “Dark Horse” is also a phrase that has a lot of implications in English, it’s probably the same in Japanese so…wtf. Lol

Anyway. Hail Aramaki

@The White Crane @Chrono @AdmiralKinyagi @scoobie3 @Trueprodigy @AkainuTheGrimReaper @God Tier Sovereignty @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy
it was said that Aramaki is a simp for Celestial Dragons the same way Lucci is

Nothing?

Literally there’s nothing in this chapter that invalidates that?

Im so confused, y’all are acting like Ryokugyu is fighting 8 fucking high tiers this week. What is happening?
Was simply curious surely Aramaki would use his sword taking on Scabbards plus Yamato yet leakers haven't said single word about it. There is no agenda on my side

He's Fujishiro lol, the guy who acts like a thug on forums but is most likely deeply problematic IRL with many issues and so closes himself in a reality like forum games posting many hours a day like an autist to escape real life and acts like a boss insulting people rather casually and being so toxic.
If you wanna act like an armchair psychologist perhaps your shoud psychanalyse yourself first. You have added 30+k posts to your total in a few months holy fucking shit do you not understand how absurd your lack of self awareness is mate? You are projecting so freaking hard onto anyone who dares tell you that you need help. I hope you get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.