If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been a weeb most of my life, but I don't repent having spent some nice times. Last year I chose to start studying in a serious way and change my horizons.

But I don't think your career will become that good if you keep wasting so many hours a day on those games.

And don't worry about women, I'm much prettier than you are. I know what's your IRL picture and what kind of monstrous bear you look like. You posted it in the apposite thread once.
I really dispise cocky people actually i strongly despise overly cocky people

You need to humble yourself

Bizarre. If that’s the case then I wonder why he was not an official member of the World Government until the draft.

See this is the balance I am afraid of Oda Fucking up in typical Oda fashion. If you’re going to introduce a character like Aramaki (supposedly) simping for the Celestial Dragons…why did he never join the Marines until the draft? If he wanted to be a Celestial Dragon dog, he could’ve joined the Marines before now and served them all the same. Why wait until now though?

Will wait for full spoilers to judge.
maybe he fell in love with marines/CD after seeing marineford war and Akainu? idk

Let's see it then, if you're so confident in your looks and likes shaming other people for their appearance

I'm an ugly fuck, that's for sure, that's why i don't go around making fun of people for something they can't even change

and if Fuji posted his photo here in the forum, only shows the dude has actual confidence, something way more important than looks
You really shouldn’t put yourself down like that

besides girls don’t care about looks anyways, they care ab your wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.