If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you have made peace with the fact that Green Bull is gonna obliterate Scabbards (who punched holes in Kaido) and Yamatrash (who fought equally with Kaido 1v1)?

If green bull does that that feat royally shits on all of Kaidos feats lol
Keep dreaming. Scabbards have 2 dead and no Sulong. Oda has to nerf them unlike vs Kaido.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
1. Cap. There efficiency is in direct correlation correlation their strength. It why they even have the title on the first place

2. So what damaged fuji if they weren't in a fight? Exactly. That was a dumb take. Even if they were running the squared off against them regardless since they had to go through them to escape
No, not really. Big Mom failed to catch up to the SHs even with heavy assistance from her crew, and she's one of the most powerful people in the world. Pre-skip Supernova managed to evade Kizaru during Sabaody. A lot of shit goes into capturing people who're trying to escape than just strength.

The manga literally says they clashed with the admirals, so it was probably a result of his fight with the Revs. Bandages don't prove you had an equal fight with your enemy. Garp had bandages from pre-skip Luffy and this is Sengoku by the end of the MF war:

He was converted in bandages, and the most damage he took during the war is nothing more than a bunch of bruises:

You can't seriously be sitting here and calling the others' takes dumb while trying to argue bandages prove Sabo with 3 people weaker than pre-Mera Sabo was fighting on equal footing with two admirals when you don't even how Fujitora even took damage.

I

Indigo

And don't worry about women, I'm much prettier than you are. I know what's your IRL picture and what kind of monstrous bear you look like. You posted it in the apposite thread once.
Let's see it then, if you're so confident in your looks and likes shaming other people for their appearance

I'm an ugly fuck, that's for sure, that's why i don't go around making fun of people for something they can't even change

and if Fuji posted his photo here in the forum, only shows the dude has actual confidence, something way more important than looks

Ngl I don't even dislike you but this is the gayest fucking way you can diss some body lmao

You think being "pretty" as a man is a complement lmao?
The funny thing is he is not which makes the entire thing even sadder. I dont need to go around telling people Im good looking, because I know I am. You could smell the virginity coming from his post lmfao.

H

Herrera95

Kaido had never been injured before and the scabbards were making him bleed. Not just admiral fans, but the entire community was in an uproar.

Were you here? The context of the respective scenes and what they meant for the community are completely different.
That headcannon. Where it says Kaido was never been injured before?

Kaido has only 1 scar that is from Oden but he had those 5 shadows from Luffy for a reason right? Specially for Xebec, WB and Big Mom that recruited him and Roger + Garp that made his crew disappear although I guess betrayal plot was much more important(but since the betrayal was only after they already losing maybe it doesn't make sense).

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
That's not even close

they are wishing something done to themselves, even if it's weird and bad

they are not thinking about doing it to other people

how can you even compare these two things?

:crazwhat:
Depends.

It's not too crazily bad if you actually don't wish to see them hurt in real life and actually wish them well in general and love them. Sometimes people have extreme fetishes that reside in the mind sphere only but are the opposite in real life. Like diametrically different.

Status
Not open for further replies.