If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are free to meme on Sabo escaping as a “victory”, I’m here celebrating that the investigation will bring the Marines removing the Gorosei and their retarded 9,000 iq moves like giving the nika fruit to a jobber and assassinating Cobra but not his daughter, even though Imu had her fucking poster.
We got Kaidou and BM clowned by Momo and Franky, I think we can learn something from our lonkobros in order to cope any situation

You really shouldn’t put yourself down like that

besides girls don’t care about looks anyways, they care ab your wallet
Not. Women care more about looks than money. But it is extremely difficult for a woman to find a handsome man. A truly beautiful person has more contacts than beautiful women.

Ask a woman how many men she thinks are handsome that she knows in person, she'll tell you 5 or 10 at most

But fuck it, that's irrelevant and relationship sucks

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
1. Stop with the breathing argument. It's dumb there has been many characters who were breathing heavy and still won
Yes, there are people who won after taking heavy breathing but the thing is that we don't have any evidence to suggest Sabo would've done any better. So you're just giving him the benefit of doubt for no reason. If Sabo has superior feats to what he had done against Fujitora, then you could say he'd have done better despite his condition by the end of their fight. You're just gifting him feats to justify your opinion of him. You're not necessarily wrong, but you just have no evidence or implication to support that stance whatsoever.

Besides, context matters. The heavy breathing here indicates Sabo was trying hard—It doesn't mean he was going all out, but it does imply he was trying hard because he was trying to protect Luffy from Fujitora. Meanwhile, Fujitora had 0 intention of fighting him, which Sabo is unaware of, and most of his usual arsenal doesn't properly work on him. Still, Sabo literally couldn't do anything to Fujitora. That's not how two equal forces fight. If you're comparably strong and one person has an advantage over the other, then the person having the advantage would be the one to have the upper hand, not the other way around.

That's common sense.

2indicatesasn't even scarred. So what beating did he get? Show me the panels of these beatings!!!!
You misread my post. I did not say Sabo took a beating; I said Fujitora didn't want to beat Sabo.

3. Sabo even without the mera mera no me has DC and AOE. Fuji also has AOE. Infact dude had to cover the whole city in gravity when he used purple gravity tiger (jacked up the name) with Sabo still clashing with fujis sword with his foot lol
See, Sabo is strong with or without MMnM. He could possibly be anything b/w a low-top-tier and high-tier but you're blowing his feats out of proportion. Having DC and AOE doesn't make you admiral level. Dressrossa Zoro and Law have better DC and AOE than Sabo, and they'd get crushed by an admiral in under 10 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.