If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm good, even though i'm putting myself down like that, i'm still working on it

Lost 20 kg these past 12 months :myman:

it pisses me off when i see people using other peoples looks as an insult
me either I don’t fw that
I’ve been bullied, had friends and people around me be bullied and now I’m witnessing a grown ass man trying to bully someone else on a site over the same shit

Ik i go pretty far but at leadt it’s MOSTLY ab how shitty a character is rather than the actual person bc it’s not that deep

300+ page in 24 hrs
Most of it are Y vs A fandom
I'm mostly passive and doesn't slander much like others do

But if Admirals indeed got an L from reverie and if GB stopped by Scabbard with Yamato backing them.
Expect to get slander 100 times more annoying than usual after all the thread you make about wanking GB and Admirals + slandering the Rocks duo over the 1 month break
After beating a washed up commanders like any

It's even more hilarious that most of the thread are made by some certain BB fan and Sanji fan
:risitameh:

I wanna see GB destroy Yamato. Shes Top Commander lvl......and no one can dare say shes nerfed because she barely took any damage in Onigashma. Plus shes a mythical zoan, so whatever scraches she got....are healed.

If GB negs her the same way with King and Queen. No more excuses.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I wanna see GB destroy Yamato. Shes Top Commander lvl......and no one can dare say shes nerfed because she barely took any damage in Onigashma. Plus shes a mythical zoan, so whatever scraches she got....are healed.

If GB negs her the same way with King and Queen. No more excuses.
She’s a low top tier lol. You can’t be a high tier and Have advanced CoC or clash with Kaido like that

You haven't seen me maybe though 🤔
What is that supposed to mean?
i’m not attracted to men so I don’t judge them on looks

But I actually have seen you once on a thread sometime in my first 2 months here. I think it was a thread called “putting faces to names” or someshit

To me you just look like an average everyday Caucasian guy (I don’t mean that to sound racist so don’t get the wrong idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.