If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy and Law deal internal damage so no scars are left behind, Kidd uses crushing pressure attacks which also bypass his skin.

Kaido started visibly weakening right after he fought Yamato via flame clouds.

The scar is a good feat but was deemed “annoying” in the end to Kaido. Kaido focused on Luffy and Yamato as the most prized fighters he valued highly too.
Luffy attacks are shallow. Kid's bypassing his skin is headcannon. Law only hits internally with awakening or Gamma Knife. And it only makes damage if hits an organ. Since he doesn't know Dragon body structure it is not clear if his attacks made something or not against Kaido. I would say he hit nothing since Kaido doesn't change after his attack.

Kaido was stated to be weaker after fighting Yamato(that barely did something against him compared to Zoro's slashes before) and stopped from getting even weaker and also getting stronger since Onigashina stopped to trumble after fighting Luffy again.
So would be pretty safe to say that Yamato made more damage than all of Luffy rounds with Kaido including G5 until the last attack. And Yamato barely hit Kaido, only clashed with him.

Most likely scenario is that Kaido got soft because he was fighting his daughter.

Kaido is strongest in a shit tier era
Prime Ray low diffs Kaido after he's hung over on 100 shots of Vodka and just got done fucking Yamato

Imagine comparing someone like Prime Ray who
-Garp compares to Whitebeard
-Oda compares to Xebec
-Makes an admiral shit himself in his old age

To an irrelevant turd like Kaido

Old Rayleigh runs circles around that trash

Don't even insult Rayleigh but comparing him to yonks who rival buggy
put 10 ray and kaidon still win

Lmfao he was holding back so much he was using AcoC—something he didn’t use until the end of Roofpiece against all the supernova.

Again, you gotta make the argument that Yamato getting hurt but fighting hybrid ACOC Kaido and matching his signature technique

Is less impressive than dancing with Kizaru for a few minutes, who couldn’t let loose a little given the environment.

There’s not a person on earth that can convince me that Ray’s feat—getting winded by the end while his opponent is fine—is better than what Yamato did
Rayleigh did nothing

He left a papercut on Kizaru
That's not better than Yamato holding Hybrid kaido who was even enraged at one point

Logged off for a few days, didn’t think we’d get chapter spoilers this quick so I’ll drop some quick thoughts:

Aramaki being a “Forest Logia” is weird as hell but I mean, okay I’m game lol. I’m curious as to how much of his fight with the scabbards we’ll get to see, if he handles them with ease then this will be further confirmation of his extreme strength.

I also saw some people on Reddit saying that Yamato’s AdCoC strike to the head didn’t injure him? Or that he phased through it? Idk, we need scans but if so that’s an extremely hype moment for him given how many people think Yamato is close to Kaido lol.

Okay, so wtf are these rumors that the new Vice Admiral is Sakazuki’s son? I’ve been saying for years now that Oda is really trying to give Sakazuki some real character development post timeskip, but I’m very curious as to where this is going if it’s true. “Tensei” means “reincarnation” so…yeah I’m very curious as to where these events will lead. “Dark Horse” is also a phrase that has a lot of implications in English, it’s probably the same in Japanese so…wtf. Lol

Anyway. Hail Aramaki

@The White Crane @Chrono @AdmiralKinyagi @scoobie3 @Trueprodigy @AkainuTheGrimReaper @God Tier Sovereignty @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy
Aramaki no-selling the Scabbards and Yamato alone already made him >>>>>>>> Crydo, as we all knew. :cheers:

That aside, I think Kurouma might be a protege of Sakazuki's or some sort? Maybe he is prepared to be Sabo's EoS opponent? Since Sabo vs Akainu so many people are wanking themselves for is not happening because of the obvious Luffy vs Akainu, maybe Oda introduced Kurouma as a subtitute match for Sabo of some sort?

They want to downplay Yamato’s feats because it also makes Zoro look bad, bro was complaining about how he couldn’t put Kaido on his knees with his ultimate attack without blocking and Yamato did just that while Kaido was actually putting up a guard lmao.
They? Don't ever compare Zoro fans with candies, they're the ones wanking some shitty blue flame and scaling Lanji above AdCoC users. Grow the fuck up, you're even more obsessed than them. :risitameh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Lmfao he was holding back so much he was using AcoC—something he didn’t use until the end of Roofpiece against all the supernova.
CoC is literally Kaido's go-to Haki. He used it against the Scabbards, forget about the Rooftopnova. He was spamming it the entire time, and the only reason why it wasn't fully shown is that CoC coating wasn't properly introduced before Luffy started using it. Just using Haki isn't the same as Kaido going all out lmao.

Again, you gotta make the argument that Yamato getting hurt but fighting hybrid ACOC Kaido and matching his signature technique
She never matched any of Kaido's signature moves. It was Kaido who canceled Yamato's Glacier Fang with his Boro Breath, which is nowhere near dragon Kaido's Boro Breath, which, in turn, was treated like a second-rate attack multiple times during the Rooftop battle. You don't have to be a top-tier to match a couple of Haki-based attacks when you're trying your hardest. Not every attack from Kaido is top-tier. Luffy was matching those attacks in the base after awakening CoC.

It was impressive that she partially resisted Kaido's TB, but she was on her knees not so long after taking the hit. Meanwhile, Zoro withstood it on his death bed and doesn't even lose consciousness.

Is less impressive than dancing with Kizaru for a few minutes, who couldn’t let loose a little given the environment.
There’s not a person on earth that can convince me that Ray’s feat—getting winded by the end while his opponent is fine—is better than what Yamato did
Again, it's not so much about what you do but how you do it is what determines how impressive something is. Jozu stopping Mihawk's slash may look more impressive on paper, but holding off Kuzan without getting overwhelmed is a harder task than stopping Mihawk's slash. Rayleigh completely stopped Kizaru dead in his tracks and left the fight with 0 dirt marks on his body. Ask yourself this, do you think Yamato can fight Kizaru for a few minutes and leave the fight without getting hit even once? She can't as far as I could tell, but Rayleigh could do that while not using his full power.

So base kaido (no haki, named moves) vs GB ( using haki , df) who wins?

:choppawhat:especially since Kaido easily low diffed them.
And retainers had Ashura and Izo with dukes being in sulong and kinnemoj had his swords.

Status
Not open for further replies.