If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, that's my point. Luffy would've lost regardless but killing Luffy after he gassed is not as hype as doing it in battle but for that to happen Oda threw in outside help.
Agree. Doesn't make any sense. Too much effort trying to make Kaido feel bad because the same thing occurred with Oden years ago. The difference is that Oden could have killed Kaido while Luffy wasn't even close.

Would make much more sense if that happened after G5 in that last clash of them. CP-0 guy somehow pushed Luffy inside Kaido's mouth(like no way he would have stopped G5 ultimate). And then Luffy lost would make sense since an attack that size could possibly defeat Kaido. Then Zoro comes in and kills him. Everybody happy.

:suresure:still coping since Yamato is above doffy, has adcoc like u denied she didn't have even when there was proof

"She struggling vs Ulti" she wasn't. She was basically not even minding her

"Struggling vs sasaki" nope, she was protecting Momo against sasaki and his army!
She never fought sasaki even lol
Yamato is above Doffy, yet she's struggling with people on the level that Doffy one shots.

Doffy washes Mid Tiers in 1-2 hits. Yamato will probably get a 550 million bounty just like Oars Jr/Ace.

Yamato is above Doffy, yet she's struggling with people on the level that Doffy one shots.

Doffy washes Mid Tiers in 1-2 hits. Yamato will probably get a 550 million bounty just like Oars Jr/Ace.
Cope more

Doffy never washed any mid tier lol
He damaged Oars when kuma did the work already
He beat injured Smoker lol not impressive

Adcoc users are among mightiest
Doffy isn't a fs nor adcoc users... he only has awakening and even then he's not placed high
He's a weakling

Yamato did better vs Kaido than a stronger luffy who is above Pre fs luffy that ragdolled Diffy in DR
Cope

I don't even think we're getting an actual drawn-out fight as this is supposed to post-battle part of the arc. But I also don't see either GB or Yamato just gettting washed.
So idk what the heck is going to happen.

So Shanks waited for Kaido and Big Mom to be defeated in order to go for One Piece.

Doesn't that means that Shanks himself always wanted to go there but was never able to beat any of them?
I think shanks is like BB when it come to intelligence, i mean both don't do stupid move and as we know the yonko are pretty egual in terms of power so it's easier for all of them to wait until one of them or more are down to make a Big move.

Status
Not open for further replies.